Al-Shabab Razor Blades ?

Bucephalus

This from the BBC World News, Wed 30 June:
A razor blade brand which shares its name with an Islamist militant group that has been terrorising residents of Mozambique's northern-most province of Cabo Delgado has alarmed authorities.
The Alshabab razor blade has been growing in popularity in the last year.
The authorities now fear that there might be some link with the militants.
The head of the police, Bernardino Rafael, has now ordered officers to gather information about the Alshabab razor blade to determine if it's part of the militants' propaganda.
Some municipal markets in the city of Pemba, the provincial capital of Cabo Delgado, have been selling the razors since last year, according to local media reports.
The product has been spotted in the capital, Maputo, and is now marketed in Manica province, local media report.
End Quote
In reality, they are plastic disposable razors, not blades

This from the BBC World News, Wed 30 June:
A razor blade brand which shares its name with an Islamist militant group that has been terrorising residents of Mozambique's northern-most province of Cabo Delgado has alarmed authorities.
The Alshabab razor blade has been growing in popularity in the last year.
The authorities now fear that there might be some link with the militants.
The head of the police, Bernardino Rafael, has now ordered officers to gather information about the Alshabab razor blade to determine if it's part of the militants' propaganda.
Some municipal markets in the city of Pemba, the provincial capital of Cabo Delgado, have been selling the razors since last year, according to local media reports.
The product has been spotted in the capital, Maputo, and is now marketed in Manica province, local media report.
End Quote
In reality, they are plastic disposable razors, not blades
They have got some blades and safety razors
dsc_0330_01.jpg

See… this is why Toyota stopped pressing the name “Toyota” onto the tail gate of Hilux’s and instead opted for decals. So when the bomb goes boom, the branding of vehicle is less obvious to the western world.

See… this is why Toyota stopped pressing the name “Toyota” onto the tail gate of Hilux’s and instead opted for decals. So when the bomb goes boom, the branding of vehicle is less obvious to the western world.
Someone once told me IS like Tritons for their mobile artillery. I sometimes wonder how much they would charge to fit a gun emplacement to the back of mine. It might be useful for those occasions when I'm stuck in urban traffic... :unsure:;)

What's next, BOKOHARAM RAZPR CO.? :yuck: