Alcohol free aftershave

Yes it is possible, at this stage though not at all feasible. It may be something I can look at in the future how ever. To make one with alcohol I would need to use a formula with up to 30% alcohol volume. Technically it would not be allowed to go in the post. When I first enquired about it with Australia Post they said no way.

Squadron, Vshod, artisan arcade etc all post aftershave in express options and some of that must fly instead of go by road. It's a pretty loosely enforced rule. Some pay for accreditation? to send theirs I believe.

I've got tons of Avon but had the occasional seller say pickup only due to the rules.

Squadron, Vshod, artisan arcade etc all post aftershave in express options and some of that must fly instead of go by road. It's a pretty loosely enforced rule. Some pay for accreditation? to send theirs I believe.

I've got tons of Avon but had the occasional seller say pickup only due to the rules.
Yes I have sent the occasional Huon Pine aftershave off myself without issue. My biggest issue I have is the international post, so far sending 1 or 2 hasn't been a problem. But I have international customers that buy in bulk, and that may be a problem.

Squadron, Vshod, artisan arcade etc all post aftershave in express options and some of that must fly instead of go by road.

Yes, we do send aftershaves and edt's by regular and express post but any that are going interstate will have a sticker covering the air transport declaration that says "ROAD TRANSPORT ONLY". Sending any of these items by air is prohibited. @CraigE, a former vendor who was an active member of this forum got into hot water sending such items internationally. Such items are likely to be seized and the overseas customer will be very unhappy. FYI

Yes, we do send aftershaves and edt's by regular and express post but any that are going interstate will have a sticker covering the air transport declaration that says "ROAD TRANSPORT ONLY". Sending any of these items by air is prohibited. @CraigE, a former vendor who was an active member of this forum got into hot water sending such items internationally. Such items are likely to be seized and the overseas customer will be very unhappy. FYI
Yes that's the whole reason for trying our the alcohol free version. Hopefully it works out.