Amusing Facebook Antics

That's why I get so frustrating with Badger & Blade about there bull crap TOU policy, because they don't fully understand that's some Aussies were raise to speak in Aussie slang language and I keep getting back fired.

All I can say to B&B is sit on it :finger: and eat my shorts :sneaky:

You could give them a 50c off on all orders...

I could have except they were expecting 5-10 %, I could have also increased the price for all UK orders based on geo-location through my site to offset any discount.

At the end of the day though, it's my business and no pack of jokers is going to tell me how to run it, or leverage a discount with coercion.

I could have except they were expecting 5-10 %, I could have also increased the price for all UK orders based on geo-location through my site to offset any discount.

At the end of the day though, it's my business and no pack of jokers is going to tell me how to run it, or leverage a discount with coercion.
It's not like we've seen English Shaving Co increase their pricing to offset the 99p worldwide shipping thing :)

Not saying i agree with it but i can only assume that in their eyes the 5-10% discount would be payment for using their group to advertise your products.

It's not like we've seen English Shaving Co increase their pricing to offset the 99p worldwide shipping thing :)

Yes, I think I am done here.

Last edited:
Hi anonymous moderator,
To raise awareness, what language within above is warning worthy?

Yours :)

[Just having some fun mate ;)]
Thanks for the courteous reply said anonymous moderator, I thought that was the case, yet didn't desire to assume and exasperate the situation if there was one :)

I'm not referring to APR here but just talking generally...

If a forum is run by a vendor then there's of course a vested interest (TSN, TSD etc) but if an independent forum either charges a vendor fee or ask for a member discount, i don't see a big deal.

In fact, a forum that asks for a member discount is better a forum that charges a vendor fee.

Of course, a free and open forum, like P&C, is the best but we can't have everything we hope for.