Angostura 1919

Korbz

7ed79733ec1ca263a8a5b4472ea2190e.jpg

Awesome drinking rum, great for a Sunday arvo chill... Cheers boys

Angostura make something other than bitters?

So a couple of the boys from work and I decided to have a rum night last night. Thankfully one of them is from Venezuela, and has a very impressive collection (lots you can't get in Aus). Well, I managed to organise an uber and get home around 4am this morning (still feeling very dusty). Some of the line up that I can remember, Pyrat case 1623, Ron Zacapa 23, El Dorado 15, Pampero Aniversario, Santa Teresa (a few of that one, don't remember exacts, but do remember Gran Reserva Linaje), Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva, Angostura 1919, Bundy Master Distillers and a heap more (all neat no ice)... The top 2 picks for the night, Angostura still and Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva. The diplomatico was insanely good, little longer finish than the angostura with more vanilla from what I remember. Going to buy a bottle to get better acquainted.

Big fan of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva. If you are in Perth, the Re Store in Leederville has a 30% off sale on liquor at the moment - I grabbed a bottle of Diplomatico and a couple of Scotches.

Looks more like a very long weekend @Korbz