Any decent places in Perth to purchase quality aftershaves and soaps?

Dustin L

Hi everyone,

I am new to the wet shaving scene.
I have found a number of great online stores that have many different choices of soaps and aftershaves.

My wife is wanting to get me some aftershave for my birthday but she much prefers being able to go to a shop and pick something out rather than purchase it online.

Does anyone know of any shops in Perth that would stock quality products for wet shaving and don't charge double the price of online shops?

Thanks in advance,

Dustin

Not really. Mr Shaver in Piccadilly Arcade was about the only place stocking stuff outside Shaver Shop. I am pretty sure @Drubbing will tell you it's a rip-off.... and by the price I saw I would tend to agree.

I would question if she really wants to get you aftershave (skin care with some scent) or a cologne (no skin care, just alcohol and scent).

Thanks Monsta,
That's as I expected unfortunately.

She (or maybe more so I) does want an aftershave or balm, not a cologne.
Something that would be appropriate for the upcoming summer and maybe something with some menthol in it.

Re Store in Northbridge has Proraso stuff at half the price of Picadilly. Not as grumpy either. For 'quality' you could try Meyer or David Jones or a high end retail type place. I had a look through Meyer the other week, an had a bit of trouble finding any aftershave, but lots of nice perfume. Online, best shaving supplies in OZ, Stray Whisker. I think Im allowed to plug their site, because they sponser the forum, but if not I apologise an can edit the post.
Cheers