Anyone heard or dealt with the following

58RW

I was just cruising looking up some stuff and came across whispers from the woods website anyone here know or can tell me if they know and bought from them, if so how was the experience they got some stuff I like the look of. Cheers

I've heard of them. I think I remember someone having some of their soaps on this forum and liking them, though it could have been another forum. I have not bought from them myself as I thought it was a bit expensive for something without a well known reputation.

It’s good stuff! I’ll definetly be replacing tub when it’s empty. Others may not be quite so enthusiastic but I’m happy to recommend.

I have some of her (Alexandra?) stuff. It's good.

I think @mark123abc0 brought some "honey sandalwood?" for show and tell and it smelled devine.

I have "sandalwood" and "Lavender". Their scent is exactly what you would expect.

I don't use them regularly because I have (too) much other stuff I'm experimenting with. But I certainly like them.

I've heard of them. I think I remember someone having some of their soaps on this forum and liking them, though it could have been another forum. I have not bought from them myself as I thought it was a bit expensive for something without a well known reputation.

It’s good stuff! I’ll definetly be replacing tub when it’s empty. Others may not be quite so enthusiastic but I’m happy to recommend.

I have some of her (Alexandra?) stuff. It's good.

I think @mark123abc0 brought some "honey sandalwood?" for show and tell and it smelled devine.

I have "sandalwood" and "Lavender". Their scent is exactly what you would expect.

I don't use them regularly because I have (too) much other stuff I'm experimenting with. But I certainly like them.
Thanks heaps for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up some honey and sandalwood when whisper in the woods had a store at one of the local market.
Whisper in the woods make a quality soap with the lovely Alexandra really putting in a lot of effort and thought into all of the shave soaps, one thing that surprised me is Alexandra actively asked for feedback on what I thought of the soap

I have ordered online. Great service and great soaps. I picked the peppermint one but I've got better peppermints available to me. I must try it again.

The Stray Whisker is having sale on aussie products this w/e so you can get 15% off Whispers From The Woods.

The Stray Whisker is having sale on aussie products this w/e so you can get 15% off Whispers From The Woods.
Beat me to it :p
Came here exclusively to post it here :)