Anyone on Canberra want to test gigabit NBN?

Discussion started by glenos, Jun 25, 2018.

1. glenos

glenos Member 2018 Sabbatical 2015 Sabbatical

Launtel are launching in Canberra soon. If you are interested contact the Launtel Users Group Facebook page.

Kaeckerut and lerenau like this.
  2. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    Launtel is officially P&C approved. They do some insane speeds in the north of Tassie.

Also Aussie Broadband, Leaptel and Mungi also have our tick of approval.

3. glenos

glenos Member 2018 Sabbatical 2015 Sabbatical

All over Tassie infact. I had 250MBPS on FTTP during the free trial perios, it's made when your wifi is the slowest link.

Now I am on fixed wireless and we'll its pretty ordinary but nothing can be done.

4. mark123abc0

mark123abc0 Member 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Ahhh if only the real NBN was available in my area of Canberra :cry:

5. lerenau

lerenau ...is a cheeky monkey 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Ooh! I might check this out.

Mark1966 likes this.
  6. lerenau

lerenau ...is a cheeky monkey 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Mate, you're always welcome here. But, if I'm not home, I'll give you a logon and you can sit outside my house and stream as much Netflix as you want. :D

7. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Staff Member Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail 2018 Charity Auction Winner

or come by my place @mark123abc0 and do the same?

GUNGAHLIN RULES!!!

lerenau likes this.
  8. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

9. mark123abc0

mark123abc0 Member 2018 Charity Auction Winner

It's alright the VDSL I have it still 50mbs faster than the current NBN on offer in my area. I am hopefully that companies such as this push the need and want for better connection in such a way it means the rest of the population eventually get FTTH