Anyone selling honed vintage straight razors here?

I’ve actually got a few vintage razors and some Shapton Glass stones I purchased years ago when I was last planning to learn to restore and hone razors.

I think a Gold Dollar is a great option for me to practice on. I wasn’t sure if they could actually take a good edge, but it sounds like they do!

I’d still like to pick up a custom Proserpine razor as a baseline to compare to.

I do sell vintage razors. However, shipping to Oz from Spain is a bit pricey. If you'd like, drop me a PM with your preferences and the total sum you'd be comfortable parting with, and we'll see if we can work something out.

I do sell vintage razors. However, shipping to Oz from Spain is a bit pricey. If you'd like, drop me a PM with your preferences and the total sum you'd be comfortable parting with, and we'll see if we can work something out.
Thanks for the offer! I’ll probably find something local and learn to use a straight first. :)

Hi Taz,

Thanks for contacting me.

DCblades is good.
You can also touch base with onimaru55. Looks like he's not on this forum. Google should help.

I have never used their services but have seen good words on forums.

Sorry I don't provide honing service. With my job, it's hard enough to attend to my own razors. Been on a clearance spree from last couple of years but have hoarded as many if not more than I have sold lol.

It's a rabbit hole. An infinite loop. :)

Hope you find a good shaver soon.

Thanks again for letting me know about this forum.

Regards
Pan

Hi Taz,

DCblades is good.
You can also touch base with onimaru55. Looks like he's not on this forum. Google should help.

Sorry I don't provide honing service. With my job, it's hard enough to attend to my own razors. Been on a clearance spree from last couple of years but have hoarded as many if not more than I have sold lol.

It's a rabbit hole. An infinite loop. :)

Hope you find a good shaver soon.

Thanks again for letting me know about this forum.

Regards
Pan
Hi Pan!

It’s nice to have you onboard! When you get some time, please let us know a little bit more about your collection and honing methods. :)

Hi Taz,

DCblades is good.

Regards
Pan

G'day all,
just a heads up Oz does not and has not performed restorations or honing works for several years now and forwards all requests he receives for works to myself since leaving the game
cheers
Dion