Anyone tried these?

I forget who it is here that grinds coffee beans here and on-sells them to other members.

Nah never heard of the voodoo beans but myself and the inlaws really like the stuff from Killer Coffee Co, they both say about th same kinda stuff.
Still pretty decent stuff and you dont get any bitterness off the coffee only the taste of actual coffee, i cant do bitter shit but i do enjoy a strong coffee and thats nice stuff for us

Nah never heard of the voodoo beans but myself and the inlaws really like the stuff from Killer Coffee Co, they both say about th same kinda stuff.
Still pretty decent stuff and you dont get any bitterness off the coffee only the taste of actual coffee, i cant do bitter shit but i do enjoy a strong coffee and thats nice stuff for us
Take a look at some of the offerings from Coffee Snobs. It'll change your life. Their focus is somewhat towards green beans (of sublime quality) and home roasting (which emphatically does NOT need expensive equipment), but they also sell beans roasted if you don't want to do that yourself. I've also had some top-notch coffees from Ministry Grounds.

Take a look at some of the offerings from Coffee Snobs. It'll change your life. Their focus is somewhat towards green beans (of sublime quality) and home roasting (which emphatically does NOT need expensive equipment), but they also sell beans roasted if you don't want to do that yourself. I've also had some top-notch coffees from Ministry Grounds.
Will have to have a look at them, i love a good bit of diy for the green beans, cant blame anyone else if they go over then i guess haha