Anyone want my spot on the Wolf Whiskers wait list?

thisISjoel

Sorry if this belongs in the BST!

I just got my email that I'm "near the top" of the WW wait list and should receive my custom order form around the 1st of April. I'm not really in the position to buy another WW brush right now (and I'm thinking I might prefer to give my business to Tony Forsyth this time), but before I remove myself from the list I thought I'd offer it up to you gents.

Hit me up if you're keen, otherwise I'll take myself off the list before the 1st rolls around.

Hey - nice offer mate, thanks for thinking of us ;)

Nice offer - my goal is the April 15 waitlist and June 15 brush. I do like my two WW brushes.

I live in the US. Were you looking for badger knot and need shipping help??

Alright boys, the spot has opened up again. I still haven't got the order form email, but I should get it in the next day or so, so if none of you want my spot I'll take myself off the list tomorrow. So if you want it, get at me!

Damn this is tempting. I've literally ordered another Shavemac but am thinking about the Black Wolf Synth.
@Psmith
pPQa2FV.jpg
:smuggrin::D:smug:

I just checked the list and I'm literally number 1. I don't want to waste Peter's time so if no one gets at me in the next hour or so I'm removing myself from the list.