AP Reserve Escentials 'Restoration' [Australian Testers Wanted]

I also found excellent results from this product. @todras knows my feedback and I will be buying this to use regularly. I ran out on Thursday morning and got a pimple on Friday! Coincidence? I think not!

Having tried a few of Dan's splashes and do Nd they triggered my allergies, itchy and watery eyes (only one go figure), I was a bit unsure how this would go. My wife tried it as soon as it arrived and thought it was too "stinky" and hot to use near her eyes. I became concerned.

To my surprise the next morning I didn't experience any problems. It goes a friggin long way, two little squirts was easily enough, three was heaps. I found it to have a light fragrance, hint of ginger, but barely noticeable. It didn't trigger any allergy reaction.

As a "only product to have in the shelf" it works.

I don't usually experience any skin problems and this didn't create any new one. It hasn't made me any better looking, but I guess Dan isn't a miracle worker.

I used the serum twice daily, as an aftershave replacement and restoration serum in the evening. Having experienced minor irritation with APR soap/splash was concerned the restoration serum may have similar effect. It was exactly the opposite. The serum has a nice mild scent, very light and soothing. I would class this as hypersensitive friendly. It was so good I could rub all over without worrying about getting too close to eyes or mouth. Three pumps were enough to moisturise the whole face and neck and lubricated enough to massage in without becoming oily or tacky. I took before and after photos of crows feet to see if there was a difference and a very noticeable reduction in the number of lines and red blotches. The serum ran out earlier this week and my face feels like a dry river bed in comparison. Cannot wait for B&B to get it in stock. Thanks for the trial @todras

I came a bit later to the party, as I was away. I have been now using the serum almost daily in Feb and cannot add much more than has been already said. It feels really nice and absorbs super quickly into the skin. The scent is very pleasant and I guess most important of all it really works! I have none of usual troubles (mostly dry patches). I use 1 1/2 - 2 pumps and that's plenty for my whole face.

Been meaning to write a review. This won't be a full one, but I kept the kit the same for the period of use (wolfman wr2, declaration grooming icarus soap, shavemac brush, permasharp super blade), to reduce number of variables that could impact results. Used daily after shaving - 3 pumps. The results were a noticable reduction in post shave irritation on my neck which is always an issue. Consistency (similar to jabonman), and scent were both on point. Quick absorbing and didn't feel heavy in some high heat weather. I've reverted to WK balms since finishing which are also nice, just a little thick for my preference.