AP Reserve - Junos Royale - LE EDP

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
Qgxotmx.jpg

AP Reserve - Junos Royale LE EDP

I am proud to present my first Limited Edition Eau de Parfum - Junos Royale which is a fragrance design for summer anchored with the pure beauty of Japanese Yuzu - Citrus Junos. This is a premium fragrance and will not be offered as a soap or an aftershave, it is designed to compliment the many summer fragrances both from AP Reserve and other vendors and is for those that enjoy premium products and want something truly individual as a Summer signature fragrance.

It is an extravagance by design, it's a bold and long lasting citrus perfume that is made with premium ingredients and without any concern as to compromise - the components in this fragrance are very costly, but this cost is reflected in their purity and the soaring accord I have designed after a lot of hard work.

This fragrance wears incredibly well both casually and in the office. It is not loud, brash or flash in the pan and it takes an different pathway than the Italian colonias entirely exposing a very different and nuanced family of citrus notes almost oriental in nature, without any of the materials that comprise that family of fragrances.

Junos Royale opens with the sweet citrus complexity of Yuzu, the classic refinement of Neroli with undertones of Mandarin and Pink Grapefruit. It is neither sweet, or sour but occupies the plane equidistant on a grand stage that is complex, mysterious and unknowable. This design explores nuance in summer, taking the idea of what we know and expect of a citrus-floral fragrance and making it masculine, different, interesting.

As the dry-down commences the Rose does not reveal itself, nor is the Jasmine perceptible rather the character of the citrus top notes evolves revealing new aspects to their individual character.

The fragrance rests on the most refined and suitable accord of Ambrette Musk, pure amber and fine French orris butter which act to offer a depth that is neither sweet or floral, but exist to further the beauty of the citrus top notes and to ensure longevity well into the day.

Top Notes Include: Yuzu Fruit, Italian Neroli, Mandarin, Pink Grapefruit
Heart Notes Include: Rose Damask, Plumeria & Jasmine
Base Notes include: Musk Ambrette, Amber & Orris Butter

To order please send me a PM, payment is by PayPal Family and Friends only.

This price does not include postage and numbers are very limited.

$135.00 - 50ml

Thank you for your consideration :)

Obligatory "you have a PM" post!

Obligatory "you have a PM" post!

Obligatory you have a bottle - actually you have bought at full price, everything I have ever done :)

I should really be selling these for $160 a shot, but on the plus side I know I will be damm lucky to even sell one here which is cool, it's more about me getting the chance to share something I have made with the community here, talk about it using flowery perfumers language and let people know that AP Reserve as an idea and Aussie artisan outlet loves doing mens fragrances out of a passion for it.

Ill put the remainders on my website with a more realistic price ($145) in a week or so. I only have 350ml macerating as the materials are so expensive and the process to make an EDP is so time intensive - from perfume to maceration through to cold filtration you are looking at 6 months minimum, usually around 9 months so it's a lot of money to have tied up in materials..but thats perfumery all over I guess /shrugs

As I said to you by PM, the upcoming LE EDP's (including this one) I have designed solely so I can wear them myself...also so I can justify the stupidly expensive cost of the fancy materials in them. I convince myself if I get labels printed and offer them for sale, then it's a business decision rather than an excercize in stupidly/outrageously expensive EO's and Absolutes :D

Obligatory you have a bottle - actually you have bought at full price, everything I have ever done :)

I should really be selling these for $160 a shot, but on the plus side I know I will be damm lucky to even sell one here which is cool, it's more about me getting the chance to share something I have made with the community here, talk about it using flowery perfumers language and let people know that AP Reserve as an idea and Aussie artisan outlet loves doing mens fragrances out of a passion for it.

Ill put the remainders on my website with a more realistic price ($145) in a week or so. I only have 350ml macerating as the materials are so expensive and the process to make an EDP is so time intensive - from perfume to maceration through to cold filtration you are looking at 6 months minimum, usually around 9 months so it's a lot of money to have tied up in materials..but thats perfumery all over I guess /shrugs

As I said to you by PM, the upcoming LE EDP's (including this one) I have designed solely so I can wear them myself...also so I can justify the stupidly expensive cost of the fancy materials in them. I convince myself if I get labels printed and offer them for sale, then it's a business decision rather than an excercize in stupidly/outrageously expensive EO's and Absolutes :D
You are kidding me, right?
I'd be surprised if the 5 bottles left last the week!
I feel that you seriously under rate the appeal of your APR namesake mate :)
If they don't sell here, your resellers will snap them up, that I'm sure of.
I can appreciate the desire for experience, to grow knowledge wise and do remember that this started from your desire to create iirc, a bay rum for yourself :)
Well there is the advantage that as soon as you throw a label upon a bottle of these, the expenses is tax deductible :p
Next scent name 'Your taxes' :p

When you're ready, I've a profile challenge for you btw.

So caviar roe, blue brie and a fine red in a wearable package is not a suffice challenge? ;)

Looks like they're not going to last 24 hours mate :)

Great that I miss this. After two long weeks in a rock at bass strait thre is no more junos royale, so nothing will interfiere between suitablly attired summer parfum and me. Yes, that's my self Christmas gift to get soon :)