Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK guys, don't be an April Fool - post your latest purchases and gifts here :)

Maybe my first acquisition of the year will happen in April...

Maybe my first acquisition of the year will happen in April...
Another brush? Razor? A little more info please... [emoji4]

Photos please!
Can the vendor post them first, or should I ask them to unpackage them, take a pic so I can share it with you, then repackage it and send it on it's way ? :p

EDIT: fine, there's a selection to wet your appetite
@SydBJW that aged butterscotch is still available...

Last edited:
Still haven't decided yet to be honest...there are a couple of knots I would like to try and of course also a razor or 2 I would like to have in the den...decisions, decisions...

Arrived on Wednesday, so technically not this month, but I only got to adjust the band today.

Really happy with it, I was tempted to get in on the Portsea Pre-order which was a stunning deal but the price has now risen. Only so much free cash that I can spend.

hawthorn.png

Arrived on Wednesday, so technically not this month, but I only got to adjust the band today.

Really happy with it, I was tempted to get in on the Portsea Pre-order which was a stunning deal but the price has now risen. Only so much free cash that I can spend.

hawthorn.png
@Monsta_AU that a $450 good looking watch :):whistle:

@Monsta_AU that a $450 good looking watch :):whistle:

Paid $360, free AU delivery. Worth every cent, only a Miyota 8215 though.

Looking at the Obris Morgan pre-order for the Ageis at the end of the month. Miyota 9015 in that one, about the same price as what I paid for the Hawthorn tho.

Nowhere near the dollars you spent @Monsta_AU , but I haven't been a watch wearer for around 15 years. Hey; I always carried a phone so didn't need to spend extra money. Purchased this watch last week. Should be landing in Australia in the next day or so. Has liittle clips where you can change bands so I purchased a brown band too.

http://www.mvmtwatches.com/

Watch.JPG
Watch%20%26%20band.JPG

Nowhere near the dollars you spent @Monsta_AU , but I haven't been a watch wearer for around 15 years. Hey; I always carried a phone so didn't need to spend extra money. Purchased this watch last week. Should be landing in Australia in the next day or so. Has liittle clips where you can change bands so I purchased a brown band too.

Yeah, the MVMT watches are super minimalistic. I personally hate the blue logo on that one, grey or white would have been far better.

Also, Massdrop has the Seiko SKX series on a drop, good price too. I am after an SKXA35 but I have to space out the purchases. They also have the SARB033/035 for the next 3 days on a drop. Probably the best/cheapest dress watch you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.