Not open for further replies.

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
KgqNryKl.jpg

I love it, what can I say.

It's not really still March but I was given this Felce Azzurra Uomo Rinfrescante for Easter and it was probably purchased for me in March.

This Italian aftershave is a dead ringer for Pitralon Classic. The best news is that the Felce Azzurra is available from Charlie's in Perth whereas the Pitralon is a dodgy eBay buy. I know @TomG will be happy this is an easy pickup.

IMG_20180402_120933.jpg

It's Sun-Up by Gillette from 1961, it was reproduced from GCMS results as were the other Reserve fragrances. It's a classic slice of Americana from a bygone age :)

Spice is Old Spice by Shulton
Cool is Floid Blue
Ahhh - interesting. I thought that Classic was a take on Barbasol.

I'll second that top shelf stuff nice scent
I find it to stay quite close to the skin but lasts a good while and develops quite nicely.
It’s nothing wild but my wife likes it and it dosnt smell as synthetic as many others at this price point, it’s not a totally natural scent but it’s nice.

It's not really still March but I was given this Felce Azzurra Uomo Rinfrescante for Easter and it was probably purchased for me in March.

This Italian aftershave is a dead ringer for Pitralon Classic. The best news is that the Felce Azzurra is available from Charlie's in Perth whereas the Pitralon is a dodgy eBay buy. I know @TomG will be happy this is an easy pickup.

IMG_20180402_120933.jpg
My grocer sells the Felce Azzurra. Any good? whats the scent like.

Status
Not open for further replies.