April 2018 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Call:- Two packages arrived today from US, Gillette Flare Tip Rocket 1950 made in England and a Gillette Red Tip D4 1958

2untsfm.jpg

Surprise gift from Pacific Shave Shop of a 1912 Gem. Totally blown away as I had just mentioned about looking for one and Brendan personally dropped one off with a flattering note. Looking forward to giving it a run :)

yHpacUKm.jpg
1912's are awesome. Enjoy, Mate.

Very nice @todras . Some second hand Wolfman razors are getting a little expensive.Titanium dual comb for auction on ebay currently at $1725 USD.

Very nice @todras . Some second hand Wolfman razors are getting a little expensive.Titanium dual comb for auction on ebay currently at $1725 USD.

They always have been expensive as scum bags flip them (A standard SS WM will go for $700 on occasion), James reviews all orders because of this in an effort to stamp out the practice. The other issue is Russian fakes that often list on ebay. The secondary market is only going to see much higher prices now as James recently increased his prices too, I don't see things getting any bettter.

I would pay that price on the spot (if it was buy now) for one of the 15 Ti BBS-1's but not for a standard WM.

QMYcfQql.jpg

Got myself some carbon fibre, titanium and CTS-XHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.