Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
What can't you do with ARKO! ?

That is all well and good pressing into a shave mug, but surely we can be more creative?

Who is up for some ARKO! origami?

I'm still waiting to see you make an ARKO! swan though mate!
Wait until either April or August, which ever and will have a P&C ARKO! whole month of wet shaving... Okay.

Make sure that EVERYBODY on P&C have they’re Arko Stick or Jar ready for April or August.

Last edited:
Wait until either April or August, which ever and will have a P&C ARKO! whole month of wet shaving... Okay.

Make sure that EVERYBODY on P&C have they’re Arko Stick or Jar ready for April or August.
Nope. Uhuh. Not me. I no longer own any Arko, and I'm not allowed to buy any.

After a few beers, an arko stick could be used if no cricket ball was available.
See how many fences you could hit it over......

Maybe I should rename the thread - 1001 uses for ARKO!

Nope. A self-imposed "not allowed".
ARKO-Men-Shaving-Soap-Stick-75g.jpg

giphy.gif
jabon-de-afeitar-arko-90gr.jpg

Last edited:

Make up your mind on the month, I’m set to go.

Make up your mind on the month, I’m set to go.
I’ll let @Mark1966 choose what month? I don’t bloody care. April or August all I’m saying is just make sure that EVERYBODY has an Arko Stick or Jar ready, I’m not Joda Jedi mind reader

What is wrong with the other "A" months? jAnuAry FebruAry mArch mAy.

The first letter Arko is the first letter of the month which is April or August.

Also we need a list of P&C members who are willing to join a whole month of Arko shaves.

I’ll let @Mark1966 control the list of P&C members. So I’m in for a whole month of Arko.

Edit:- Start a new Arko topic at the SOTD section with a complete list of P&C members.

Last edited:
Ummm.. this thread was never about death by ARKO, it was ARKO Origami, something creative?!! I might even buy a stick for that. I'm assuming I can use a close relative for labour, someone that's actually artistic.