arko shave stick - plastic holder

CUEBALL

anyone know where to buy something like this in Australia? tried ebay but couldnt find anything suitable so looking for ideas. thanks
ukbv70nat

search

I wouldn't say only. I believe there are some vendors who sell similar products in Australia. A reasonable amount of googling would be required to locate them but I am positive I have seen them before.

YMMV and all but from experience, I find holders to be more trouble than they're worth. As long as I dry my hands before using, I find sticks are fine to use and store in their "native" state. I let the Arko stick roam free in my travel washbag so that fresh Arko scent can permeate all my travel gear and hotel room - and when I open my case in a business meeting, everyone gets to celebrate the goodness!

A case is just something else to buy and carry.

YMMV and all but from experience, I find holders to be more trouble than they're worth. As long as I dry my hands before using, I find sticks are fine to use and store in their "native" state. I let the Arko stick roam free in my travel washbag so that fresh Arko scent can permeate all my travel gear and hotel room - and when I open my case in a business meeting, everyone gets to celebrate the goodness!

A case is just something else to buy and carry.

so leaving the top of the stick exposed doesnt have any negative effect on it?

so leaving the top of the stick exposed doesnt have any negative effect on it?
No it would not, I leave all of my soaps with the lid off to dry for about 24 hours after using. It all comes down to personal preference I guess. If I was travelling and moving around a lot during my travels I would probably prefer a tube to keep the stick in. I wouldn't want a damp/wet stick of soap floating around in my toiletries bag. Other than that I can see no benefit for having one.

I have used UHU sticks or, more recently, these -

Sard_Wonder-Concertrated-Stain-Remover.png