Review ARKO Shaving Soap Stick smells like ... What ?

I am so fed up with the comments on ARKO shaving soap stick smelling like Urinal puk, cake etc. whatsoever, so i decided to let everyone try and decide for themselves incase anyone's interested in trying. I will give away one free Arko soap stick to each forum member who wants to try it and post their opinions. You can logon to https://shavingmarket.com and add it to the cart with the coupon code "Arkoforfree". Preferably you can combine this with any other purchase on the site or if you cant find anything of interest i am paying for the shipping as well. I have a budget for this so first come first served. Lets smell Arko and find out what it smells like .
p.s. Unless i try something new , i usually use Arko soap stick for the soap and it smells like the old school barbershop scent to me.

Really? I think folks say it cause it's fun, not because it's true.

I for one reckon it's great. It's a great soap and a great smell. It's my travel soap and I'm happy to use it as my only soap for weeks on end, and often do.

In fact you have reminded me I need to buy some more. I've been eyeing off your carton with the free brush on eBay.

I have never tried Arko given some of the very mixed reviews flying around. I have placed the order using your code it's just sitting outstanding waiting for the payment for shipping.

I look forward to giving it a try, will post my review.

Edit: order No 3156

Last edited:
Ordered a couple of other items as well. Been thinking of trying one of those shave sticks for a while so looking forward to it. Pity you only offer the Arko in a bowl as a bulk quantity or I possibly would have grabbed one of those as well.

Hi Guys ,
Thank you all for your interest in the Arko review. All packages are dispatched today with the Arko's and more. Meanwhile having read some more reviews on Arko soaps recently, it is unbeleivable what new stuff you can learn from the reviews. I have read a review stating : if you put some small amount of glycerine on Arko soap it becomes a much better soap ;) . One thing is for sure , the scent is really controversial and if Arko works on some other scents for its soap it can be another success story. Anyway have a nice Shave with a nice and thick lather !

So the other day when I saw this thread, I thought I'll put my name down. I've not tried Arko before, and I'm a relative noob when it comes to wet shaving.
I went onto @King of Authentic Shave website, entered all the details necessary. Even created an account... I looked at the postage and thought, I better get something to make this all worthwhile... And then I promptly forgot all about my shopping cart. Needless to say, when I got home this evening and my wife came to me all accusatory "What have you gone and bought NOW?!" I was most surprised to see a stick of Arko along with a packet of disposable styptic pencils! So for me, a big shout out to @King of Authentic Shave for his generosity. I'll be sure to post my thoughts later tomorrow after I try the infamous Arko out. Thanks again @King of Authentic Shave!

yeah some insolent buggers on here often point to these leaked images of the arko scent department
0f3c8991f6f02453cb457d194c1aa264-urinal-trash-bag-is-dangerously-full-of-urine.jpg

I'd be very keen to right this injustice!

yeah some insolent buggers on here often point to these leaked images of the arko scent department
0f3c8991f6f02453cb457d194c1aa264-urinal-trash-bag-is-dangerously-full-of-urine.jpg

I'd be very keen to right this injustice!
Can guarantee without taking the wrapper off that it doesn't smell like urine!
(Might have a faint idea of a urinal cake, but kinda like a distant cousin?)
I won't make my mind up until the morning when I get a proper whiff after the unveiling!