Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Honouring a former member here, GarethM who lost his battle with brain cancer on 4 February 2015 - from his collection

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding, and note the additional auction conditions for this item below.

International bidders: This item can be shipped internationally, however please add an additional AUD$15 for US, CA, UK, IE, and AUD$25 for other countries. Any remaining postage costs will be covered by me.

Australian & New Zealand bidders: This lot will be shipped free of charge to these countries.

AUCTION DESCRIPTION

Assorted Modern and Vintage Super Blade Sampler​

Comprising -
Blade Box
25 x 5 (125) Astra SP
11 x 5 (55) Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow – Dubai)
11 x 5 (55) Gillette Platinum (Petersburg)
13 x ? Wilkinson Sword
5 x ? Super Chrome
? Gillette Super Stainless
? Gillette Platinum Plus
10 Rapira
Assorted modern and vintage

EDIT: See post by @Monsta_AU - Assorted Modern and Vintage Super Blade Sampler

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be topping up this lot with number of blades - I am traveling at the moment but once I am back I will rush the additional blades to Mark.

What will you get? A variety of vintage & modern blades, not limited to but including:
  • At least a 10 pack of Gillette Spoilers
  • A pack of the Personna Super Stainless Ultra Chrome (previously in the Travelling Vintage Blades)
  • 10x Schick Plus Platinum
  • Some Aussie Spoilers, they are small packs of 3 or 5 - look here
  • A pack of vintage UK-produced Gillette Platinums from my personal vintage stash (I rate these as the best blades ever produced by Gillette.... along with the Platinum Plus already in the lot)
  • 100x vintage Wilkinsons, various productions but mostly UK-produced (the famous 'La Brun' included!)
  • A decent number of these pre-Energiser Schicks from Germany (pre-reunification): http://themonsta.id.au/de/GemanSchickNOS.jpg
  • A few packs of loose GBE's from my personal stash;
  • 70x Gillette 7OC Blacks;
  • Both types of 7OC Greens - Super Stainless (St. Petersburg) AND PermaSharp Stainless (India)
  • A nice run of Mostochlegmash blades (Rapira, Voskhod, etc)
  • Various other things I have laying around.... to make this the ultimate sampler.
There's going to be about 500 blades added, so the winner will also have the "Grand Society" banner added to their account free of charge!

FURTHER EDIT: I've added 10 vintage Diplomat blades.

Last edited:
This lot is now open for bidding - please be generous and good luck (y)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will be topping up this lot with number of blades - I am traveling at the moment but once I am back I will rush the additional blades to Mark.

What will you get? A variety of vintage & modern blades, not limited to but including:
  • At least a 10 pack of Gillette Spoilers
  • A pack of the Personna Super Stainless Ultra Chrome (previously in the Travelling Vintage Blades)
  • 10x Schick Plus Platinum
  • Some Aussie Spoilers, they are small packs of 3 or 5 - look here
  • A pack of vintage UK-produced Gillette Platinums from my personal vintage stash (I rate these as the best blades ever produced by Gillette.... along with the Platinum Plus already in the lot)
  • 100x vintage Wilkinsons, various productions but mostly UK-produced (the famous 'La Brun' included!)
  • A decent number of these pre-Energiser Schicks from Germany (pre-reunification): http://themonsta.id.au/de/GemanSchickNOS.jpg
  • A few packs of loose GBE's from my personal stash;
  • 70x Gillette 7OC Blacks;
  • Both types of 7OC Greens - Super Stainless (St. Petersburg) AND PermaSharp Stainless (India)
  • A nice run of Mostochlegmash blades (Rapira, Voskhod, etc)
  • Various other things I have laying around.... to make this the ultimate sampler.
There's going to be about 500 blades added, so the winner will also have the "Grand Society" banner added to their account free of charge!

Thank you so very much @gabba32 for your generous donation and @Mark1966 representing Paste & Cut for making this happen (y)

Here the donations receipt and this auction is now officially closed
ZhXYaJX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.