Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Of course I will not be posting here as I'm on sabbatical - but I LOVE seeing what you guys are stocking up on.

Post all you new goodies here - pictures are VERY welcome!

@Mark1966 is far to early to start an August topic or are you expecting something coming you're way tomorrow ;)

Well Ausfarce is not delivering now and even couriers would have stopped and the MEL boys have had their meet up - so I figure anything else to come in will be tomorrow!

shsA6eG.jpg

Early morning at work mail call from @shavetheman

Really looking forward to using the La Toja cream and aftershave having used their excellent pre-shave soap for so long. A couple of extra splashes to pair with existing soaps from different makers too.

Always love a package from the US -

Even if it has had to survive the eBay Global Shipping service -

Contents seem to have survived OK though -

Always love a package from the US -

Even if it has had to survive the eBay Global Shipping service -

Contents seem to have survived OK though -

Very nice shoes, where did you order them from? I had difficulties shipping loakes from UK due to restrictions from the manufacturer. Found shoehealer were the only company willing to ship o/s

Very nice shoes, where did you order them from? I had difficulties shipping loakes from UK due to restrictions from the manufacturer. Found shoehealer were the only company willing to ship o/s

These were an eBay purchase as 'New without Tags' from an individual in the US. I picked up a used pair of Loakes 1880 Buckinghams earlier this year in good condition too -

I wasn't aware http://www.shoehealer.co.uk/ was selling to Australia still. Most of the UK supplier have been told to not export anymore across a number of brands I believe. I was thinking of using my UK post forwarding service but then heard that they are stopping purchases based on the credit card issuer geo-coding!

The top of the range Charles Tyrwhitt shoes are allegedly made by Loakes - http://www.ctshirts.com/au/mens-shoes/made-in-england/

Of course you can always buy them locally and pay the Aussie tax involved ...

Mail call:-
I've received a package from Maggard Razors today an MR v2.0 Open Comb head with a MR5 Handle and this handle is quite heavy and the balance of this razor all together is fantastic, I can't wait to drive this razor very soon and also 3 Muhle DE Blade Guard Safety Razor Protective Cover ;)
B0gvATx.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.