Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
august / adjective

1. respected and impressive.
    "she was in august company"
    synonyms:distinguished, respected, eminent, venerable, hallowed, illustrious, prestigious, renowned, celebrated, honoured, acclaimed, esteemed, exalted, highly regarded, well thought of, of distinction, of repute;
Sounds like your purchases!

Post details and pics here!

august / adjective

1. respected and impressive.
    "she was in august company"
    synonyms:distinguished, respected, eminent, venerable, hallowed, illustrious, prestigious, renowned, celebrated, honoured, acclaimed, esteemed, exalted, highly regarded, well thought of, of distinction, of repute;
Sounds like your purchases!

Post details and pics here!
My brain hurts

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Mail called, two products arrived today.

The La Cosa Nostra smells absolutely amazing straight from the tub, with hints of tobacco, whiskey, sandalwood, vanilla and maybe something else in the background I cannot grab from my nose.
You need to share your thoughts on the performance of that soap to all of us. Scent profile is totally a winner.

Brush?

Don

A new weapon and direction in the shaving arsenal has arrived. This will be my first usable straight and maybe my last post as I start to learn to use the Gentlemans’ Monkey.

A big thank you again to those that organised, donated the items and participated in the auction.

I apologise as the photo does not do the razor justice. Also sorry about the size of the pic, I have resized it twice but doesn't seam to make a difference.

Who would have thought that this rabbit hole could get deeper?

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Mail called today

The B&M Diamond smells very grassy like a real fresh clean cut grass :wideyed: does anybody owns this soap in there den and can you please smell your soap, does the scent smells grassy.... seriously :wideyed: Do I need to remind myself to mow the bloody lawn.

Last edited:

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Mail called today

The B&M Diamond smells very grassy like a real fresh clean cut grass :wideyed: does anybody owns this soap in there den and can you please smell your soap, does the scent smells grassy.... seriously :wideyed: Do I need to remind myself to mow the bloody lawn.

Isn't that the point of B&Ms Diamond? It is meant to smell like a freshly cut field and when lathered the beer and popcorn comes out!? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.