Klinker's August 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally useless as a price guide

gSo5SESl.jpg

but interesting for IDing some unusual razors.

This lot arrived while interstate
@Mark1966 I have a honeycomb brush and just need the matching razor :)

The NOS Yardley is heading down south to our resident snake charmer and lavender loving @Gargravarr
kaREzZp.jpg

😮 @Holiday Ihave a honeycomb razor and just need the matching brush :)

😮 @Holiday Ihave a honeycomb razor and just need the matching brush :)
Mark, you wouldn't want this modern scrubby Declaration Grooming B3 26mm knot in Smilez for Milez Honeycomb handle but I'll gladly take that tarnished old brass razor off your hands.
I'll even ignore the fact its no longer original and has P&C 2019 etched into the base plate :wacky:

There was a beautiful One of a kind Paladin Raised Beehive Honey Noir 28 mm Paste & Cut brush in the 2019 auction. What a pair they would have been.

Mark, you wouldn't want this modern scrubby Declaration Grooming B3 26mm knot in Smilez for Milez Honeycomb handle but I'll gladly take that tarnished old brass razor off your hands.
I'll even ignore the fact its no longer original and has P&C 2019 etched into the base plate :wacky:

There was a beautiful One of a kind Paladin Raised Beehive Honey Noir 28 mm Paste & Cut brush in the 2019 auction. What a pair they would have been.

yes, was beaten to that as well.

I have my Paladin now though so I’m happy

ynelMQL.jpg

After reading with great interest the experiences had by @Mark1966 with the Blutt razor, I pondered as to whether it would be time for an addition to my DE stable.
Whilst doing some research, something else from Switzerland caught my eye. Ten days later.........​
Daaaaamn, that's one fancy shavette you've got there @Mycroft47! :eek:

ynelMQL.jpg

After reading with great interest the experiences had by @Mark1966 with the Blutt razor, I pondered as to whether it would be time for an addition to my DE stable.
Whilst doing some research, something else from Switzerland caught my eye. Ten days later.........​
Ooh. That is a very handsome weapon you have there. :love:

My own mail call for today (this week, this month...)

IMG-20220809-214032.jpg

DScosmetic G7 30mm, the most numerically advanced :rolleyes: synthetic currently on the market (AFAIK). It'll replace the Boss that's currently in my CaYuen "Copper Ore" handle. (I've already destroyed the latter while extracting it, but 🤷)

I'll post some notes on the new knot when I've had a few days to play with it. Initial impression is that it will not compare well to the AP Shave Co G5 series, but we'll see.

Incidentally, before anyone asks, the Stuart glass in the background is currently holding Highland Park 12YO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.