AusFarce or AusFantastic?

Better than not getting it at all or it being stuck in a parcel locker 😭
The last item I asked to be directed into a parcel locker didn't fit (it was a set of wiper blades so it was too long).

So they stuck it out the back of the post office but didn't bother telling me. It sat there for a week before i got a chance to go to the post office to ask about it. Thankfully, the woman remembered it as she was the one that put it out the back and I was able to pick it up. $80 for a set of euro wiper replacements, is criminal. I did not want to lose them.

Courtesy of Reddit:

bg2p1g1n354b1.png

Insert shockedpickachuface.gif

Ausfarce.png

I just want my shit, AusPost.

And don't even get me started on DAI post...
I can't blame you for the frustration especially since it's local.

I order a lot of soaps from Areffa in the Ukraine.

Because they can't fly out from Kiev where it's initially sorted, it's trucked into Poland, where it's sorted, and put on a flight from there to Vietnam. It's then sorted there and flown to Sydney where it's sorted. Then it finally trucked to Newcastle where they sort it, before being delivered. It takes anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks.

I have a (non-shaving related) parcel that's been stuck in the black hole of Sunshine West for over 3 weeks. :mad: The sticking point used to be Chullora, but the Victorians are showing everyone else how to really fuck up a third-world postal service.

I have a (non-shaving related) parcel that's been stuck in the black hole of Sunshine West for over 3 weeks. :mad: The sticking point used to be Chullora, but the Victorians are showing everyone else how to really fuck up a third-world postal service.
Agree 100%. I've noticed that as well. A lot of my parcels seem to spend a lot of time sitting in Victoria.