AusFarce or AusFantastic?

Ahmed Fahour, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Your exit package is in the post, expect it in 3-5 years!

Unless it is sent via Chullora
...where it will be sent interstate, due to processing delays there, with an interstate B Double stopping outside your residence to personally deliver it, ahem card you for not being home, where the parcel will go MIA at the local post office and your claim be capped to $100 only, as you didn't choose to insure the package :/

...where it will be sent interstate, due to processing delays there, with an interstate B Double stopping outside your residence to personally deliver it, ahem card you for not being home, where the parcel will go MIA at the local post office and your claim be capped to $100 only, as you didn't choose to insure the package :/

Got it in one!

Meanwhile the parcel business makes an enormous profit ...

Ordered some more shampoo bars on sale from Beauty & the Bees last Thursday. So what next?
  • Received email from AusPost 6:17pm that evening indicated estimated delivery Wednesday 1 March. Tracking shows processed through AusPost facility Mornington TAS 06:03pm Thu 23 Feb.
  • Received email from AusPost 8:49am Monday indicating the parcel would be delivered the following day, estimated delivery Tuesday 28 February. Tracking shows processed through Australia Post facility Chullora NSW, 08:05am Mon 27 Feb.
  • Received email from AusPost 11:03am Tuesday 28 February, 'Your delivery has been delayed'. Tracking shows nothing since Monday 8:05am at Chullora. Text of emails gives no revised delivery date simply 'We’re sorry, your delivery has been delayed and is unlikely to arrive today. It’s still on the way and we’ll get it to you as soon as possible. To keep you up to date, we’ll send another notification on the day of delivery.'
Seriously, why do they bother? Their enhanced 'service' is no service, it is not helpful, it is not value adding, it is just causing greater frustration and adding more evidence of their incompetence.

In other news, my daughter order a birthday present for a friend from the US, sent USPS in plenty of time to arrive before the birthday. Email from the supplier indicated it was delivered (by AusPost) last Wednesday but there was nothing, no parcel and no card. They will not act and expect her to lodge a claim with the postal service (which I think is pretty lousy myself) and the initial response from AusPost is that it has been delivered - as indicated in their system showing delivery at 8:07am last Wednesday. Shame for them that we have surveillance cameras (by-product of a wife who is a school principal) and I have video evidence that no delivery was made that morning, not even a card in the mailbox.

Still awaiting further response from AusPost, will make claim through credit card on the US merchant, looks like the birthday present will have to be sourced elsewhere and will be late. Will be fascinated to see how AusPost responds ...

[/rant]

Put it this way, I am getting stuff from Aliexpress quicker than I am from Auspost!

@Mark1966 Ausarce is likely to advise you that the contracted service is not woth your daughter and unable to progress any further until that person lodges a claim.
Is what happened with BullGoose/Phil.

@Mark1966 Ausarce is likely to advise you that the contracted service is not woth your daughter and unable to progress any further until that person lodges a claim.
Is what happened with BullGoose/Phil.

Yes, this is what I'm expecting!

...In other news, my daughter order a birthday present for a friend from the US, sent USPS in plenty of time to arrive before the birthday. Email from the supplier indicated it was delivered (by AusPost) last Wednesday but there was nothing, no parcel and no card. They will not act and expect her to lodge a claim with the postal service (which I think is pretty lousy myself) and the initial response from AusPost is that it has been delivered - as indicated in their system showing delivery at 8:07am last Wednesday. Shame for them that we have surveillance cameras (by-product of a wife who is a school principal) and I have video evidence that no delivery was made that morning, not even a card in the mailbox.

Still awaiting further response from AusPost, will make claim through credit card on the US merchant, looks like the birthday present will have to be sourced elsewhere and will be late. Will be fascinated to see how AusPost responds ...

[/rant]

LOL, so the US supplier suggested that the time of delivery on the tracking 8:07am last Wednesday was US time, their contractors are very reliable (AusPost!!!) and that we need to review the video footage at the equivalent of that US time in Australia before they will consider our request.

Um, OK, so you are based in US Central Time, the delivery occurred at 8:07am which you claim was US time, that would be, umm, quick Google - 1:07am Canberra time! Seriously people, get real and stop being so stupid.

Send them a 24 hour clip and let them knock themselves out :)

Phew, parcel due for delivery on Tuesday now delivered. US supplier of my daughter's parcel caved and gave a refund - they would NOT send a replacement. Wise choice me thinks.

Of course if you want to know WHY Ausfarce has these sort of problems - check out the people in their graduate program -

(From the same company behind THAT Department of Finance advert)

Phew, parcel due for delivery on Tuesday now delivered. US supplier of my daughter's parcel caved and gave a refund - they would NOT send a replacement. Wise choice me thinks.

Of course if you want to know WHY Ausfarce has these sort of problems - check out the people in their graduate program -
Lunch seems to be a priority.

WTF, Tried Sending Dapper Draggon to a member, The post office turned me away because it contains Potassium Hydroxide. Comes under Class 5 - Oxidising Materials. Its bloody soap for Christ Sake. It was shipped here to someone internationally, is was posted to me domestically, at least twice its been with AusPost.

WTF, Tried Sending Dapper Draggon to a member, The post office turned me away because it contains Potassium Hydroxide. Comes under Class 5 - Oxidising Materials. Its bloody soap for Christ Sake. It was shipped here to someone internationally, is was posted to me domestically, at least twice its been with AusPost.

@Robbo14 the problem with AusPost is because they don't fully understand about Aussie wet shaving so that's why they don't know anything about shaving soaps, remember nearly all AusPost male & female staff are just relying on shaving can foam cream and cartridge razor straight from the supermarket and nothing else.

We were away for 4 days last week,so I thought it would be a good idea to get the mail held,used to be free,now $ 24 for 4 days,need 5 days to implement the hold...never mind

Had an express post package arrive from rural Victoria to Darwin in a couple of days, so they can do it when they want to.
How come everything else takes nearly two weeks on average?

How did they work out if contained Potassium Hydroxide? Just describe it TRUTHFULLY as shaving soap!

So my Shavemac brush which was sent back to Germany at the cost of $40 is apparently back in Australia, 'unable to be delivered'. Despite assurances that they'll 'look into it' and if necessary refund me the postage, we all know what will happen. They'll blame German Post and I'll have donated $40 to Australia Post to send a brush around the world. And since the problem with the brush still remains I'll have to shell out another $40 to ship the brush again. FFS!

So my Shavemac brush which was sent back to Germany at the cost of $40 is apparently back in Australia, 'unable to be delivered'. Despite assurances that they'll 'look into it' and if necessary refund me the postage, we all know what will happen. They'll blame German Post and I'll have donated $40 to Australia Post to send a brush around the world. And since the problem with the brush still remains I'll have to shell out another $40 to ship the brush again. FFS!
Get a statutory declaration from Bernd and confront AusFarce with it to seek either a full refund or free repost.