AusFarce or AusFantastic?

That article pi%*es me right off.:mad:

Running Australia Post as a corporate company, with a board of directors only caring about profits and bonuses is a disaster for us the shareholders. The GOVERNMENT OWNED Post is foremost supposed to service the people needs first before profits.

Where are my dividends and my lost mail ?
Hard to argue and justify how somebody can be paid so much to manage an organisation that consistently fails to deliver... (n) sack the CEO & BOARD NOW!!!

Hard to argue and justify how somebody can be paid so much to manage an organisation that consistently fails to deliver... (n) sack the CEO & BOARD NOW!!!

The parcel delivery business makes money for the big boss ( Federal Treasurer). That's all that matters to the CEO and the board.

Running essential services as a corporate entity = disaster.

Same result as @Ozwhisker . Kmart order sent 23rd of Aug. Was packed at Taylor's lake store. Sent to Sunshine West and today showing in Sydney with a due date of September 10th -15th.

Making up for the lack of carbon miles everyone is saving being at home. Will be out of lockdown before it arrives. Then we won't need the jigsaw lol

The system is working as intended.

Enough people voted for this. All it takes is enough people to check in their brains on the way into the polling booth.

I'll stop here, as I can see myself heading into banned territory...

Well one of my orders was delivered from Sydney which is strange as I swear when I checked this morning the tracking mentioned it was still processing in Srathfield??? Shouldn't complain and now waiting on the last two still in Sydney to process, as well as those pesky Wizamet blades that were allegedly mailed the other week from Morocco... :nailbiting:

2x Paypal, items not recieved sent today.

I appplogise to those Vendors that did the right thing only to be let down by Australia Post loosing your items. Hopefully the items turn up to me in 10 days so I can cancel the resolution centre request in PayPal, or your insurance companies settle with you quick.

2x Paypal, items not recieved sent today.

I appplogise to those Vendors that did the right thing only to be let down by Australia Post loosing your items. Hopefully the items turn up to me in 10 days so I can cancel the resolution centre request in PayPal, or your insurance companies settle with you quick.
If I may ask: why do you put in a PP request so early? Don't you have like 180 days? We all know it takes forever at the moment, so why put even more strain on the system...personally at the moment I wouldn't do anything serious before 4 weeks domestically and 6-8 weeks internationally. Of course let the vendor know, but that's about it...

If I may ask: why do you put in a PP request so early? Don't you have like 180 days? We all know it takes forever at the moment, so why put even more strain on the system...personally at the moment I wouldn't do anything serious before 4 weeks domestically and 6-8 weeks internationally. Of course let the vendor know, but that's about it...

It's been over 40 days
One of the vendors said go for it and encouraged it.
AUSPOST are responsible as international carriers have followed the correct procedure and supplied the correct shipping documentation and tracking numbers.
AUSPost are denying they have the items in their system. I can see where the items are, the vendors carriers can see where the items are. As I mentioned previously, Aus post are ignoring the international and domestic allocated tracking numbers. If your lucky, your item is not lost, and registered with Auspost, you may get allocated a new tracking number.

Who knows, maybe Auspost will hire Uber to do parcel deliveries for them. At least you know where your items are and the eagerness of the driver to give you good service so they can have 5 stars from you.

https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/australia-post

https://au.trustpilot.com/review/community.auspost.com.au

That's alot of unhappy people.

You can file a paypal claim at any time an eta has not been specified from a vendor or after a vendor specified eta if the item never arrived. You generally have to wait 10 days for a response from the vendor. Then there can be a further 21 days of investigation depending on the circumstances. From my experience, I have found approx 80% time the issues are sorted out within the first 10 days either item turns up or refund is provided.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-01/australia-post-to-break-parcel-delivery-record/12614028

More lies from Australia Post

Christine Holgate you have been exposed!

You and the board need to resign immediately!
DzlNfE5.gif

UPDATE.

My lost items never showed up.
Austpost admitted the items are missing and most likely lost in transit. I was asked the value of the items, never heard another word. I was refunded by PayPal before the response from Auspost.

I have another two customer enquiries lodged.
1 x USPS parcel sent to Sydney stuck in Perth for 2 weeks ( shrugs shoulders)
1 x USPS parcel sent to Sydney, stuck in Melbourne for 2 weeks (shrugs shoulders).

UPDATE.

Austpost admitted the items are missing and most likely lost in transit. I was asked the value of the items, never heard another word. I was refunded by PayPal before the response from Auspost.

1 x USPS parcel sent to Sydney, stuck in Melbourne for 2 weeks (shrugs shoulders).
What I don't get is why AusPost is straining the system even more than it already is by insisting on sending everything by air. Obviously there's not much alternative for us in TAS, but for the big island in the North, they still have trucks which are permitted to move interstate. Sure, it's not quick, but neither is leaving a package sitting at a depot for weeks on end.

UPDATE.

Now this doesn't fill me with much confidence as I am waiting on some items sent via USPS to arrive...?
I was looking at having the same items sent via Courier and the prices were over 3 x times the cost!?!? :banghead:

I have a parcel by Aus Post being sent to me on the 1/9, I lodged a complaint on the 16/9, still haven't seen a response to my complaint or my parcel.

It's stuck at "we've got it"

I have a parcel by Aus Post being sent to me on the 1/9, I lodged a complaint on the 16/9, still haven't seen a response to my complaint or my parcel.

It's stuck at "we've got it"

That's an admission of liability.
I would screenshot before the information changes. You now have proof if they try and deny a missing item.

It's sad to have to do this, but until Governments and multinationals quit the BS bad service excuses, and blaming it on Covid, then as individuals we should be protecting ourselves from their poor services which we pay for.

For those interested, the above picture according to Australia Post is the largest and most advanced automatic sorting facility in the Southern Hemisphere located at Redbank / Brisbane QLD.

AusPost as of close of today are removing the community support forums, so people cannot complain and give them bad feedback.:mad:

Now your complaints are silent for nobody to see via the email help option.:mad:

Los Angeles to Sydney via Perth awaiting customs clearance for over 4 weeks?. ( BS its sitting in warehouse somewhere not scanned in) :mad:

Customer complaint raised and not answered for more than 2 weeks and no option to follow up the complaint. Cannot even email as the system already recognising a complaint raised and won't allow another to be raised. Call up and told " we are experiencing a higher than usual volume of calls, please call be later". Call back later, same response.:mad:

What a (f #*$*g) disgrace AusPost has become. I feel for the front line delievery workers at Aus Post getting absolutely mauled by management. I hold no ill will to those hard working front line people.