AusFarce or AusFantastic?

:banghead::banghead::banghead: F :muted::muted::muted: EN! Aussie Post my package was supposed to arrive at my parcel locker last Friday, has arrived at Alexandrine today, package will be delivered to my local parcel locker unit Wednesday or Thursday.
Is the package Express Postage
NSW order the Rocca v4 from Beard&Blade

Edit:- I’m from the Eastern Suburbs
Did they send the parcel Express Postage as I selected standard free delivery and they sent it via Courier: MEL-CBR in 2 days!?

Is the package Express Postage

Did they send the parcel Express Postage as I selected standard free delivery and they sent it via Courier: MEL-CBR in 2 days!?
I just used standard free delivery, ordered the Rocca last Wednesday. However the bullshitting AusPost app telling me that my package was going to arrive at my local parcel locker on Friday the 16th, bloody lying bullshit AusPost app.

P3wORGg.gif

I just used standard free delivery, ordered the Rocca last Wednesday. However the bullshitting AusPost app telling me that my package was going to arrive at my local parcel locker on Friday the 16th, bloody lying bullshit AusPost app.
I'm confused as to why they sent your package via Auspost when mine was sent via Fastaway...?

I'm confused as to why they sent your package via Auspost when mine was sent via Fastaway...?
If I ever get a notification that a package has been sent by Fastways, I immediately file for a refund. They won't driver here, and I always get the runaround from them demanding that I pick it up from their Launceston depot.

I always refuse point blank to do that, firstly because they've accepted payment for delivery, they can damn well do it, and secondly because it's a 90 minute drive there and back. Which takes me back to point one.

If I ever get a notification that a package has been sent by Fastways, I immediately file for a refund. They won't driver here, and I always get the runaround from them demanding that I pick it up from their Launceston depot.

I always refuse point blank to do that, firstly because they've accepted payment for delivery, they can damn well do it, and secondly because it's a 90 minute drive there and back. Which takes me back to point one.
In the past I'd happily share your hesitation as the local CBR franchise has horrible reviews and the fact they only operate M-F during business hours is frustrating but recent experiences have been positive as the couriers have attended to delivers well after cut of times.
Its not everyday I say this but I prefer Ausfarce as at least they deliver Saturdays and the local depot operates till 0700-1900 M-F.

In the past I'd happily share your hesitation as the local CBR franchise has horrible reviews and the fact they only operate M-F during business hours is frustrating but recent experiences have been positive as the couriers have attended to delivers well after cut of times.
Its not everyday I say this but I prefer Ausfarce as at least they deliver Saturdays and the local depot operates till 0700-1900 M-F.
A benefit to living in a city, I guess. Here, Fastways point-blank refuse to deliver outside metro areas (but they ALWAYS accept payment for same). AusPost still deliver M-F only, but the local post office operates (unofficially) 13 hours a day, 7 days/week.

Private local parcel lockers always have problems. Most couriers refuse to deliver to them if a signature is required. Hence probably why auspost was used. Time to jump on the phone with the courier and find out where it is. Forget the app, not always accurate. Likely the package is sitting at a local post office awaiting for you to physically pick it up.

An order from Urban SA to Urban NSW, sent on the 19th Oct and due for delivery on 4th Nov according to Auspost tracking. 15 days from capital city to city is this the new norm ? Or is Auspost trying to be conservative?

Well Royal mail seems to be doing ok. An item I picked up as a Christmas present was dropped Off at York post office on the 11th and it has already left the country. I also picked up some whisky from the Netherlands and it arrived here in 4 days, needless to say it was a courier. I can’t get stuff delivered here in that time.

For all we like to bitch and moan about AusFarce, they're hands down better than any of the competition if you happen to live outside any metro area. I have yet again had the runaround from an independent, this time Road Runners. I had an order from Mens Biz for a decent supply of Gillette Yellows, which they for some reason dispatched via Sendle (my last order, a few weeks ago came via AusPost). Today, I got a call from Road Runners in Launceston saying they "can't" (ie won't) deliver to my address, and could I come and get it.

My response, given that (1) they had already accepted payment to deliver, and (2) it's a minimum 90 minute round trip to their depot and back, was fairly predictable: "Get fucked".

Mens Biz had better come up with an apology, or they're not getting my biz again. There are alternatives.