AusFarce or AusFantastic?

A bit more expensive than ausfarce for small stuff unfortunately, as anything up to 1kg seems to cost $11, but larger than that looks better value:
http://www.officeworks.com.au/mailman/mailman-selector
Examples (from Ozbargain):

10X10X10CM 1kg box OW- $11 Auspost- $13.95
20x20x20cm 5kg box OW- $15 Auspost- $18.35
20x15x10cm 10kg box OW- $20 Auspost- $23.85

@Monsta_AU is it possible to insert tables with the BBCode you are using here? I tried the BBCode editor but it didn't seem to work.

@Monsta_AU is it possible to insert tables with the BBCode you are using here? I tried the BBCode editor but it didn't seem to work.

One of the issues with BBcode. I know vB had a plugin for it to enable tables and yes, it is one of my bugbears. Suggest using preformatted (monospace) tags instead.

Not sure if proper HTML would work or not, cannot remember if I allowed that or not.

Another great example - this time poor @Lifes a Peach had to wait 2 weeks!!! to get his Barrister & Mann soaps from Adelaide to Melbourne - VIA WA - what a joke!

LaPPostDelivery_zpshhyg1v0l.jpg

Another great example - this time poor @Lifes a Peach had to wait 2 weeks!!! to get his Barrister & Mann soaps from Adelaide to Melbourne - VIA WA - what a joke!

LaPPostDelivery_zpshhyg1v0l.jpg
It's becoming a thread of shame for AusFarce! Certainly more grief than goodness.

Firstly, can I pass on my sincere gratitude to @alfredus , who kept on Australia Post's case until the parcel finally got delivered. Looks like I now owe you 2 coffees and 2 vanilla's slices (y) You went above and beyond to help me out. Thanks mate.

From Adelaide to Melbourne to Welshpool and back to Melbourne again. That's probably more kilometres and longer time that the initial trip from the U.S. to Australia.

Just glad everything worked out at the end!

Only one still missing is @Adam but at least his soap is with me :D

Well, I dropped @Mark1966's soaps in the post last night between 6.20pm & 6.30pm, in a standard post box with a 6pm clearance, AND FORGOT TO SIGN THE AVIATION SECURITY DECLARATION.

It arrived this morning. It's going to take quite a few more of these positives to cancel out the abominable effort of LaP's package above.

Sorry - I have to tell another Farce story: 3 days from Adelaide, SA to Burton, SA - maybe 15km?

Dropped @Adam Latha off Monday morning (I can't reach him and am leaving on Monday - so wanted to finally end the group buy) and it was delivered today...any turtle would have been faster!

SOb1AsP.jpg

OIE!
STOP, you're going too far.
Aww come on guys, you've now gone past me and the same distance you've just travelled again and will have to turn around and come back!

FFS, are they that incompetent, or is it deliberate ? (protip, I'm in Sydney)

When inquiring this evening, it was explained that it is due to the sorting centre being busy in Sydney, so they sometimes send items interstate to alleviate the load.
Sounds like B/S to someone that is immersed in a logistics environment, as it would only have to be due processed when sent back to Sydney, irrelevant the centre it comes from.
There is no way an interstate semi/b-double is going to pull up at a local post office and drop off a parcel or two!

Not too sure what you guys are doing wrong :) Parcel of stuff was posted from Vic on the second and on my doorstep about 10 o'clock this morning. Gotta love AusPost.

I should start an AusPost fails page on facebook with this material.

You mean like this in relation to a parcel @borked has sent to me in CBR?

I mean seriously AusPost - how hard can it be?

Why did this go to St Leonards after Chullora? Why not to Canberra??

It can vary greatly, I sent a package normal post to @stillshunter about a month ago by normal parcel post. Sent at Baulkhalm Hills around midday and delivered next day to ACT, it is just luck of the draw.

I guess you just have to be happy if they don't loose the parcel - everything else seems to be too much to ask for :(

Could of sent it to some outlying areas like islands and AAT ;)