Australian Private Reserve soaps

Gimli

G'day,

Recently I received APR Fenchurch soap from B&B. While they also stock Ozymandias, they don't stock the rest of the range and the APR website has no stock available out of 8 soaps

Is my only option to order from Maggard and have soaps sent back to Aus? Even then, some listings are also out of stock

Love to support Australian manufacturers where possible and after smelling/playing with the Fenchurch soap, I'd like to try more from their range

Thanks

I think throw a want to buy listing up (maybe @alfredus could move this one) and see what people are willing to part with. You’ll get stung with paying more to get them from overseas.
The soaps typically don’t have the same scents produced year after year and are always refreshed, which I like.
I also think Dan has moved all sales into beard and blade in Australia.
Im sure there’ll be a few guys want to sell some APR from older seasons though.

I think throw a want to buy listing up (maybe @alfredus could move this one) and see what people are willing to part with. You’ll get stung with paying more to get them from overseas.
The soaps typically don’t have the same scents produced year after year and are always refreshed, which I like.
I also think Dan has moved all sales into beard and blade in Australia.
Im sure there’ll be a few guys want to sell some APR from older seasons though.

I don't have access to the buy/sell section (that I can see anyway) otherwise that would've been my port of call. I'd like to get the Ozymandias but may wait to see if I can get a few soaps at the same time :)

Pretty sure I saw a thread listing Australian based soap makers but search engine isn't helping. When I find it again I'll have a flick and see what else is also around :)

Ah it may be just a matter of time before you get access to the BST. Or ask our mod team for leniency. But plenty will see your thread here in any event.
I got the Ozymandias splash and think it’s great stuff! Ideal for winter time.

Ah it may be just a matter of time before you get access to the BST. Or ask our mod team for leniency. But plenty will see your thread here in any event.
I got the Ozymandias splash and think it’s great stuff! Ideal for winter time.
IMHO Fenchurch, Ozymandias & Skye Fall are the best winter scents - at least in my den. Dan truly hit the nail on the head with them 3 scents (y)

G'day @Gimli. I've got a pretty good range of APR soaps and aftershaves - Dan makes excellent products. You are welcome to drop by and do the sniff test to see what may appeal.
@Greenpike and I get together every so often to do the same with various products.
I will shoot you a PM.

You need to be an ACTIVE member here for a bit to get access to the BST...this is above my paygrade.

But l think it wont be too long in your case ; )

I am literally in the same predicament!
I purchased fenchurch and ozymandias just after Christmas and really want to get some more but stock is just not avaliable in Aus.
Even if you purchase from Maggards they won't send the matching AS back to Aus.
How can one be expected to only purchase the soap :'(

You may be in luck, this is literally on the first page of their website - https://australianprivatereserve.com/

AP Reserve, Reserve Escentials & Réserve Privée
We maintain a substantial repository of fragrances from the last 5 years of releases so please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email, or the contact form on our site if you are looking for perfumes from our range.

We will happily engage retail orders of perfume that meet the benchmark of 4 bottles or more be they mixed, or of the same perfume.

I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet. But B&B was supposed to get more stock in back in October, then 5th of November and now... because, of course it is.

G9Yh1ur.jpg

That's the way it is.
It's like Hot Potato, they could arrive anytime and be sold out in like 5mins. Same thing happened earlier this year with Raconteur.

Gone the way of Micky Lee Soapworks, Storybook Soapworks, Bufflehead Soap Co (none of which I've tried since they were before my time).

It's too bad because I've tried Shawn Maher's Grave Fruit II and while it's a nice soap, compares poorly to the original.

Gone the way of Micky Lee Soapworks, Storybook Soapworks, Bufflehead Soap Co (none of which I've tried since they were before my time).

It's too bad because I've tried Shawn Maher's Grave Fruit II and while it's a nice soap, compares poorly to the original.

I enjoyed G F II version 2 . Agree it is different from the original APR collaboration sample I had.

What happened to the business? It’s a shame because it was really widely respected in the US market. Is there any chance of APR being resurrected? Is the owner active on PnC?