Australian Private Reserve - Special Release - Acqua Di Sydney

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
Australian Private Reserve Special Release - Acqua Di Sydney

Limited Edition Release - P&C Only - Limited Quantities

This is a wonderful Summer fragrance, and there really is no time like the present to release this scent. I was going to release it in March, but the lineup is already full so it didn't make it :)

A fragrance inspired by Saponifico Veresino 70th which draws it's inspiration from the Marine classic Acqua Di Gio. This is a fragrance of fresh Marine notes, Lime, Lemon, Jasmine, Peach, Bergamot, Sweet and Sour Orange. It is bright, refreshing and very classic with a dry down that includes Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss and White Musk.

This has been some months in the making for me, it is a scent I have always loved but one that was very hard to develop due to the complex marine chemistry employed. it is my first foray into aromatic chemistry compounds - which is not fragrance oil chemistry. To save any confusion this fragrance could not be further away from the inimitable and timeless Acqua Di Palma which is a herbaceous citrus Italian Barbershop scent.

Aftershave $30.00

PM for orders, Postage is not included, LE Release - Sorry no trades, holds and no Polsilvers!

All orders by Paypal family and Friends Please

Wearing a sample of this today actually, quite enjoyable.

The scent of arrogance, hot air and belligerence you say?

If that's what your getting, mate, you need to hit the shower and lay off the menthol ;)

In all seriousness, it does sound nice - and reminds me to finally take home the samples I got from you that have sat in my desk drawer for a couple of weeks now.

I have a sample of this from the generous @todras - it is a cracking scent, as described, very bright, fresh and perfect for summer.
Another pearler from APR - well done @todras :)

I have a sample of this from the generous @todras - it is a cracking scent, as described, very bright, fresh and perfect for summer.
Another pearler from APR - well done @todras :)

Thanks mate, glad you are enjoying the sample :)

Agreed. It is very nice as I was lucky to score a sample too.

BTW, @todras the blue text in your siggy doesn't display well in the "dark" forum skin.

BTW, @todras the blue text in your siggy doesn't display well in the "dark" forum skin.

Thanks for picking that up, I will take a look at it later :)

Update: 3 bottles of Acqua Di Sydney left!

Well in that case - PM incoming ...

Good man... you might want to put aside a Suitably as well, but I will be paying you for both. The Myrtle was more than enough and an awesome finish to this morning's shave.

Good man... you might want to put aside a Suitably as well, but I will be paying you for both. The Myrtle was more than enough and an awesome finish to this morning's shave.
Why not trade a shit load of blades in lieu for him to try, if you've already haven't :)