Australian Private Reserve - The Final Balmy Sale!

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
gIUBobC.jpg

***Australian Private Reserve Balm CLEARANCE SALE ***

As many of you know, the Australian Private Reserve line takes up a lot of my time as I work roughly 50 to 55hrs every week in my full time vocation, for that reason I have had to stop offering the Aftershave Balms as the workload was way to high, particularly now that I also offer matching soaps for the APR fragrance lines.

With that being said, a number of you have requested the Aftershave balms particularly now we are heading into Autumn/Winter and I would be the first to agree that they are a superb product that protects and soothes the skin in the cooler months - they are possibly a little too nourishing and concentrated for the Australian summer however!

So I did a lot of thinking about it and have decided to do another offering of the aftershave balms so that people who want them for the fragrances that have been released, can grab them :)

Labeled and Unlabeled

Labeling the balms was one of the reasons I stopped offering them, the new APR line uses waterproof synthetic labels that are printed for me. The old APR labels I used to print myself, the labels for the Aftershave balms are quite tricky to print, were expensive and were a lot of work.

I am offering two price tiers here for labeled and unlabeled balms, the labeled balms have printed labels while the unlabeled balms will have a handwritten sticker.

tRN4TJl.jpg

Balms with Labels $20.00
Balms without Labels $15.00
Balms are 50g & come as pictured

Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Sunflower Oil, Essential Oils/Fragrance Oils, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil, Almond Sweet Oil, Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Vitamin E, Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Soya Bean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Ethylhexylglycerine

THERE ARE NO HOLDS OR RESERVATIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ASK, THIS IS A CLEARANCE SALE

*** STOCKS ARE LIMITED - ONCE THEY ARE GONE THAT IS IT ***

• All sales are by PayPal Family and Friends
  • Postage is not included, when ordering please provide your postcode
  • All sales are immediate, I post the next day. NO items will be held, reserved, or part paid this time guys, sorry but I am so stretched for time with this stuff!

Labelled Balms $20.00

General Ledger
Alfredus Choice
Mycroft
Suitably Attired Australian
The Orange Place x2
Tea Bag (Cheshire) x2

Unlabelled Balms $15.00
Pork Chop (Vetiver) x2
White Tea & Ginger
Coconut Sandalwood
Grapefruit
Easterly Breeze
Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena X2

Balms with numbers next to them indicate available quantities!

Thanks for looking guys, I will update this thread as stocks sell out. To keep it fair, first come first served :)

Claiming:
  • Sandalwood, Lime & Verbena
  • Easterly Breeze

THERE ARE NO GODDAM HOLDS OR-

No wait, no worries boss consider it done, Ill bring them to the meetup :D

Neil post yours here too and Ill bring them along also...

good choices too btw ;)

@borked already grabbed one of everything and paid before I could even open my PM's... That man is bloody efficient!

Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena
Easterly Breeze
Grapefruit
The Orange Place
Mycroft
General Ledger
Suitably Attired Australian

Claimed and paid for :p
Posting list here as requested.

I did leave something for others, got to be fair :)
I bought less than half, that's fair, isn't it ? ;)

1x The orange Place left, other has sold

1x Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena left!

I had already pm'd about an hour ago for sandalwood and Mycroft [emoji29][emoji29]

One is yours, all good.

I have an ADSL2+ outage and have had for 2 weeks now (Waiting on Visionstream to investigate MDF) so I am on a 4G tethered workaround, my PM reply must not have gotten through. It's ok, I resent it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pork Chop has now sold out.

Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena has now sold out.

1 Grapefruit remains!

Not sure if accounted for, yet considering your net issues, it might be worthy of reviewing what I've paid for mate :)

Grapefruit is sold out :)

Orange Place is sold out too!

Not sure if accounted for, yet considering your net issues, it might be worthy of reviewing what I've paid for mate :)

All good mate, Ive kept you what you wanted on the list. We can work it out later, I did a quick tally and it all seemed kosher and we 'back and forth' stuff all the time so it's all good :)

I promise I will bring that bloody GFT Lime for you next meetup too, hang on to the Sandalwood also :D

Last edited:
Grapefruit is sold out :)

Orange Place is sold out too!

All good mate, Ive kept you what you wanted on the list. We can work it out later, I did a quick tally and it all seemed kosher and we 'back and forth' stuff all the time so it's all good :)

I promise I will bring that bloody GFT Lime for you next meetup too, hang on to the Sandalwood also :D
I know that you will strive to all reasonable effort to do right mate.

I know that you will strive to all reasonable effort to do right mate.

Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena $15
Easterly Breeze $15
Grapefruit $15
The Orange Place $15
Mycroft $20
General Ledger $20
Suitably Attired Australian $20

Total: $120 but let's call it....
Money Received. $115

All your balms are sitting in the @borked collection box and I will bring them to the next meetup :penguin:

Sandalwood, Lime, Verbena $15
Easterly Breeze $15
Grapefruit $15
The Orange Place $15
Mycroft $20
General Ledger $20
Suitably Attired Australian $20

Total: $120 but let's call it....
Money Received. $115

All your balms are sitting in the @borked collection box and I will bring them to the next meetup :penguin:
*blushes and profusely apologises, then disappears in embarrassment*
I blame rushing to ensure I didn't miss the boat... this time!
Sorry mate, am more than happy to pay the diff... actually, I've the power to correct this and just did :)
Don't try refunding me, I'll refuse it out of principle mate :p

*blushes and profusely apologises, then disappears in embarrassment*
I blame rushing to ensure I didn't miss the boat... this time!

Nothing to be embarrassed about whatsoever mate, as I said we back and forth all the time and it's all good :)

I'm going to refund that $5 though on principle :D