Australian Shaving & Grooming Suppliers and Artisans

Do you know something we don't? I'm very happy to be wrong, even if I'm not really one of the (many) diehard fans. The few products I've sniffed are obviously the work of someone who really knows (knew?) what he was doing. But Beard and Blade mentioned to someone here not long ago that APR were "no longer operating". That sounds pretty definitive to me... :(

There has been no comment from @todras.
The products were available in the US for an entire year while B&B had no stock. The collaboration soaps, splashes, balms such as HSSC have recently been restocked.
I am not speculating, just providing facts.

Paging @Mark1966 have you been in touch with @todras???

I've not been in touch for a while but I understand from somebody who has that he has been going through a particularly difficult period with health and other personal challenges. APR has been suspended indefinitely as a result.

From earlier conversations some of the US collaborations were achieved by him sending extrait, effectively 'concentrate' of his fragrances to the US artisan. It may be that restocks there were achieved using stored extrait.

APR is no longer operating? That’s disappointing. What happened :(

Yeah my biggest regret was not stocking up on the Serum when it was available through B&B as its amazing! :facepalm:

I'm well aware that Dan no longer frequents these pastures but wish him the best with hopes that he can restart things once life gets back to some semblance of normalcy as his fragrance's were truly unique.

He’ll be back. It’s his passion after all. Covid has messed with him so just think of this time as a hiatus while he probably researches his next big fragrance.

Personally I think B&B removed his product listing from their site to reduce the copious amounts of emails of people asking about the next shipment due date, and Dan’s own website probably got put on hold in a similar fashion.

Personally I think B&B removed his product listing from their site to reduce the copious amounts of emails of people asking about the next shipment due date, and Dan’s own website probably got put on hold in a similar fashion.
If B&B did that with all the other products that are continually out of stock, their website would be mostly blank. :rolleyes:

I know right. Finally pulled my finger out.
It's a work in progress, eventually I plan to have other products on there as well.
As promised.... New products going on the site now. Alpha Shave Works Classic brush range is on its way from Hong Kong and there will be a collection of Tasmanian Timber Native Brushes going up on the site as soon as they are finished.
Just trying to finalise the balms at the moment, but they will be about a month or so away at this stage.

He’ll be back. It’s his passion after all. Covid has messed with him so just think of this time as a hiatus while he probably researches his next big fragrance.

I truly hope he does. For the moment, as of today his website is no longer active. Last month still was, so I reckon he just didn't renew his hosting or whatever. Last month, my emails were still going through. Today it bounced back.

Will he be back? My gut tells me he won't.

qhXxRza.jpg

This and more now at www.bluedevilshaveco.com