"Australians All" - How to get your hands on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
OzAll.jpg

In order to give ample notice to everyone, I thought I'd post a little earlier than the release time tonight to detail how we are going to go about this.

The soap & aftershave will be sold as a set only, you cannot buy the soap or aftershave individually (I'm looking at you @nsavage)

There are now 22 sets available to members here on the forum, instead of the original 20. @todras and I are giving up our own reserved sets to make sure as many sets are available for members here to have a chance of purchasing.

To ensure the sets are available to P&C members only, there will be no link posted publicly to the Squadron website or posted here. Instead - you need to send me @SchoolForAnts a private message here on the forum (that way I know you're a P&C member) - no earlier than 7:30pm AEDST tonight.

The first 22 members who message me at or after 7:30pm will be provided with a purchase link/invoice from the Squadron Soap store to enable your purchase. Do not post here, or email me - needs to be via private message here on this forum.

In your message you need to provide me with an email address for you - so I can send the invoice to you. You will be able to pay via PayPal, credit card etc.

But wait - theres more...
Also - I wasn't going to release "Red Lead" at the same time - BUT - because I'm less than a week away from releasing that soap, so that you can save on postage (I know it would piss me off if I bought a product then 2 days later they launched another one), I have a limited number (12) of "Red Lead" available tonight to members who purchase the "Australians All" set - just so you can save on postage costs. If you'd like a tub of "Red Lead" - Squadron Soap's Old Spice inspired soap, then also mention in your PM that you'd like a tub of that as well as the Australians All limited edition set.

Cheers,

Andy and Dan
Squadron Soap / Australian Private Reserve

No rules like a minimum post count of 600?

I hope those outside your time zone were savvy enough to realise the time zone difference - I've only just realised that I'm an hour late. No daylight spendings here in QLD, NT and WA are behind you too...

So, have you sold out then?

Hey @Sxot - I mentioned that it was 730pm AEDST in the top post, I was hoping everyone could work it out for their own timezone based on that.

Nope there are still some left

Alas I had to spend a fair amount of money on our enforced (missed flight) holiday so I'm missing out.
No chance I could get that past wifebert, even using the asking for forgiveness method instead of the asking for approval one usually used.

PM sent!
Though I fear I may be too late...

There are still a handful left - approx 6 sets by the look of it, so if you wanted a set but thought you were too late, come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies.