Badger Brush Specs

Higher density badger knot or too much density can lead towards a lack of flow through in the knot while face lathering, if, you’re only bowl lathering and your not worry or too concern about the lack of flow through in the knot, just painting and gently circular motions than is okay to choose 26 or 28mm knot maximum.

I strongly prefer bulb against the fan knot, because, the fan knot can splay too wide or too big for your face. Fan knot are excellent for head shaves, and the bulb knot are excellent for the face, because, the bulb knot doesn’t expand or splay too wide against the fan knot depending on how density is the badger knot and flow through.

Have to say the 24mm High Mountain White fan slightly splayed at the top and set by @TroyTools on the Mink Nebula perfect combination of luxuriously soft white tips, not too dense and a bit of a slap happy painter not a scrubber. Although I do like other knots with a bit of scritch as well but this is my favorite badger ATM.

Have to say the 24mm High Mountain White fan slightly splayed at the top and set by @TroyTools on the Mink Nebula perfect combination of luxuriously soft white tips, not too dense and a bit of a slap happy painter not a scrubber. Although I do like other knots with a bit of scritch as well but this is my favorite badger ATM.

I have the Matilda which is an amazing brush, 26mm 2-band silvertip fan so need something different

decided on 24mm fan from @TroyTools and possibly a boar 😎