Badger Knots

Rami

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Over the last few years I have been getting unusual handle materials sending them to brush makers to make me some unique brushes.

My last project was using natural horn that @Tony Forsyth kindly turned. However I am yet to attach a knot to it.

At the time I was thinking declaration grooming. But now am not sure. Would love a paladin knot but don’t think they offer this service.

Any recommendations/ ideas?

Paladin does not offer knots as far as I know...Declaration and Shavemac are your only high end options.

I was hoping something else came up over the last year. Not sure about the shavemac I had one and wanted more backbone.

5aYtEhi.jpg

x1OQS8K.jpg

Thinking of a third.

The knots from Bob @Eliterazors are great, but not custum like Shavemac and Declaration...

I'm assuming you have 2-band silvertips, so if you want more backbone, why not try the DO1 2-Band? Just be careful not to see them too low as they apparently pack a real punch.

And I wouldn't order anything during the European summer either ;)

You know I just might. Wouldn’t hurt I think.

And I wouldn't order anything during the European summer either ;)

Why not? Not sure I get it

My bet is, that Bern himself would be on holidays in August...so you might not get the usual service. I might be wrong, but it is definitely a big possibility.

I believe Bernd has just come back from holidays...

Never tried it before myself, but from what I gather a classic badger knot - soft, but not much backbone...