Bathurst

Chaz Mostert for the win

Showing how long since I took enough interest to make a sensible comment ...

... sure, if he drives a HOLDEN!

11-1800x1200.jpg

I have to support the Kiwis...so it's Van Gisbergen (plus Tander) for the win.
Shame he doesn't drive a Mustang though.
Must say that Will Brown is going well...could be a dark horse?
I'm sure that Bathurst will have the usual tears and tributes, and a lot of 'if only...' too.

I've followed the touring cars since back to the GTHO days and spent many a year camped on the mountain watching the race. I'm also a massive Ford fan and have owned Falcons for most of my life but this year's race will probably be the end of it for me. I have no interest in what's going to become an all American race.

I find more interest in the Touring Car Masters.

I've followed the touring cars since back to the GTHO days and spent many a year camped on the mountain watching the race. I'm also a massive Ford fan and have owned Falcons for most of my life but this year's race will probably be the end of it for me. I have no interest in what's going to become an all American race.

I find more interest in the Touring Car Masters.

LOL, I did hear one of the commentators yesterday say 'Holden, um, General Motors ...'

LOL, I did hear one of the commentators yesterday say 'Holden, um, General Motors ...'

I had a FPV GT when they bought out the Mustang and the wife asked me if I was going to buy one. Nope, I've driven them in the States and although they aren't a bad vehicle and look great, they weren't as good as the Falcon so I'd just be disappointed.