Been busy making new brushes

TroyTools

Good evening gents, Being the new guy here, I followed my nose to the "Shaving Brush" section of the forum. Figured this was where posts like these go.
Following on from my first posting in the Welcome Mat page, I said I would be busy making new brushes. And I have been.
For your viewing pleasure, enjoy the pics below.
I ran out of glue, so some knots are waiting to be set upon the arrival of new glue. Doesn't stop them looking pretty though, despite the light reflections:)

q9RmSnq.jpg

bO5Ok4D.jpg

GaUtEQM.jpg

0gd0Fov.jpg

phTh4VP.jpg

jU4H7PD.jpg

cI9d7mb.jpg

lNXrrpd.jpg

Sensational stuff mate - well done 👍

I can only make guesses rather than actually be able to tell. I would guess #1 is yours, I hope the one with the badger fan is yours, and ditto the last two because they're absolutely stunning.
Not bad, you were right with #1 and the badger fan being my casts, but the last pic of the twins was Tony's . Half of them are resins I poured. My daughter and I are experimenting with the colours and the pouring techniques.
One thing I have learned, photos don't do justice to the beauty of these things like looking at them in person, especially in the sunlight.
Very cool!

Wowzers mate you're a real natural!!!
Hard to pick a winner as they're all fabulous, especially the chubby style, lotus style and the darker off cut blanks ended up amazing!
As for photography - I recall Tony mentioning he had a dedicated room with great LED lighting as he struggled showing the true finish on his streams when in the workshop... My few TF Customs brushes always sparkle when under LED lights :)
Keep up the amazing work (y)(y)(y)

I am just pleased that with Tony moving off to his big adventure, we now have someone picking up the mantle locally. I can generally pick Tony's blanks, the way they swirl are definitely noticeable.

The offcut recasts look really good and somewhat different.

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement everyone, so great to see such a high level of appreciation for the brushes I make.
Since last post, these below are the newest ones I've made with castings of my own pouring.
Some knots not yet glued, leaving knot options more open to buyer's preference (within the finished knot socket dimensions of course. 30mm knot doesn't go in a 24mm socket for some reason :unsure:. Somebody should do something about that).

Enjoy the pics.

BjGIbXI.jpg

TkYnsUF.jpg

3EusqIF.jpg

aTqu2Mt.jpg

g1PIXoI.jpg

This one is a design salvage after a massive f^#! up by sticking the chisel point in too far and getting showered in shards and working with what was left enforced design change opportunity :banghead:
nGApESJ.jpg