Black Floid

Discussion started by 58FB, Apr 3, 2018.

1. 58FB

58FB Member

Just got SMS notified of a package in my Parcel Locker I'm betting it's this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

huntereyes_, sealer and LukehGee like this.
  2. Greenpike

Greenpike Member

Great juice. I've never smelt real Aventus but everyone I know loves it when I wear this.

RustyBlade, LukehGee and 58FB like this.
  3. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Very nice - a sweeter, more modern twist to the traditional Floid. Defs Aventus vibe (y)

58FB, RustyBlade and todras like this.
  4. 58FB

58FB Member

Just had a splash of it and it is frigging AWESOME scent

Cheers @huntereyes_

huntereyes_ and RustyBlade like this.
  5. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

Now I'm curious.
    What's its longevity like?

6. 58FB

58FB Member

Let me report tomorrow on a full day from morning

RustyBlade likes this.
  7. LukehGee

LukehGee Member

Oh cool, I might give this a try as well. I need something to pair with Striling Executive Man soap. I have been kicking myself that I did not pick up an APR Coolabah splash.

How does it feel on the skin?

Korbz and RustyBlade like this.
  8. 58FB

58FB Member

On the skin fresh and clean on application no irritation or sharp sense of it when applied initially so no wait time for it to rest and cool needed it's a 10

LukehGee likes this.
  9. huntereyes_

huntereyes_ Member

Glad you’re happy with it mate!

58FB likes this.
  10. 58FB

58FB Member

Very much so (y)(y)(y)

11. 58FB

58FB Member

Well over 6 hours past after splashing on the Black Floid the scent has gone around a couple hours ago i'd say but what really has gotten me is how great and soft my skin still feels definitely a plus no complaints from me then, lads grab a bottle

12. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Artisan Producer Menth Dealer

This description from TSW sums it up fairly accurately "Sweet, fruity, musk and pineapple....think a hybrid Acqua di Parma "Fico di Amalfi" and Creed "Aventus"

Korbz and RustyBlade like this.
  13. sealer

sealer Member

What do you think about the floid black versus floid vigoroso?
    Floid vigoroso is much sheldom use in spain (where it is much cheap) with respect to Floid vigoroso. Actually Floid suave, the one I am using, is more sheldomly used....
    It is kind of fun as it is a classic "war" product up there in the lands of rabbits. Either loved or hated; the vigoroso, I mean.

RustyBlade likes this.
  14. Snooze

Snooze Active Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail

@sealer I think you once described Vigoroso as splash to be used "when you weren't going to be near anyone else that day":ROFLMAO:. It is a strong and "traditional" i.e. old man scent. But I love the menthol hit and the ambergris style notes really appeal to me.
    The "Black" is a completely different animal - less menthol, sweeter and modern. As @todras says - fruit and musk. If I had to choose one it would be Black.

RustyBlade and 58FB like this.
  15. sealer

sealer Member

Yes, that's an accurate description of the circunstances on which I use it mostly (now the mentolado suave) :ROFLMAO:. Till I like it, of course!

Snooze and RustyBlade like this.