Blanks

Interesting.
I've been looking into having a handle or two turned from wood, even had the blanks lined up, then silence!
Fucking silence, FFS!
What is it with me trying to arrange stuff, that it ends up taking miserably?
Which gives me an idea ;) (Where's that new Russian member?)

Rather than opening a new thread. Now that we are on the tail end of the year. Would anyone know how to contact mr. Sabini?

Place an order over at Brad Sears shop. Brad makes the handles and Lee paints the logo on and makes and sets the knots.

Place an order over at Brad Sears shop. Brad makes the handles and Lee paints the logo on and makes and sets the knots.
Unfortunately brad wouldn't use wood blanks.

Or you could go to Australian Blade Forums, type "Turning Timbers" and get in touch with probably the best, most fair and decent supplier of turning blocks and scale timbers in Australia. BTW, he's out Maitland way near Newcastle, NSW. A lovely bloke, and really reasonable, obliging, honest to a fault with a great range. As far as I know he still trades on eBay.

Or you could go to Australian Blade Forums, type "Turning Timbers" and get in touch with probably the best, most fair and decent supplier of turning blocks and scale timbers in Australia. BTW, he's out Maitland way near Newcastle, NSW. A lovely bloke, and really reasonable, obliging, honest to a fault with a great range. As far as I know he still trades on eBay.
the blanks aren't the issue. It's getting the knot I want.

If you can PM me Adam's number, it would be appreciated :)

Check out Bens Burly bits also while you are there