Blue Devil 20% Off for the rest of July

@SpeedyPC I hear they're a pink free zone, so without your ongoing support, your campaign against the pink will be seen as fraudulent!
What will the boys at your lodge think of this news I wonder?
@Gargravarr what's wrong with #88?

@Gargravarr what's wrong with #88?
88 got caught when Valobra shut down, and is now being made by someone else. The current product has been universally panned because it lathers worse than a second-hand billiard ball. However, supplies of Oxford & Cambridge are apparently good for a little while at least, since Valobra made a metric crapload of it for C&S before they shut down.

88 got caught when Valobra shut down, and is now being made by someone else. The current product has been universally panned because it lathers worse than a second-hand billiard ball. However, supplies of Oxford & Cambridge are apparently good for a little while at least, since Valobra made a metric crapload of it for C&S before they shut down.
How do you differentiate the current from older version?

How do you differentiate the current from older version?
Two ways: the new version has a deathly pallor that looks like it belongs in a morgue, unlike the current Oxford & Cambridge soap, compare here.

Also from the ingredients list. This is the old list:

"Sodium Tallowate, Aqua (Water), Potassium, Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Petrolatum, Zea Mays, Tocopheryl Acetate, C.I. 77891, C.I. 77499"

...and this is the new list:
"Sodium Palmate, Sodium Tallowate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Petrolatum, Zea Mays Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxy Citronellal, Limonene, Oakmoss Absolute, C.I. 77499, C.I. 17789"

There's a lengthy thread discussing this on "that other forum". Seems C&S have pulled full-size pucks of 88 from their own website, though they have left the travel size and the aluminium tubs in place, at least for now. All are currently still available at Mensbiz, including the Valobra-made O&C.