Blue Devil 20% Off for the rest of July

I feel like your soaps speak for themselves and given the positive press lately I am sure you will do well. As long as you don't get burnt out then you should be fine.
It would be great to see some aftershave hit the market, if anything just knowing that the brand is doing well enough would be great. I know there are a few people both here and abroad looking forward to some sort of matching aftershaves so I can only see it getting better.
Whenever the time is right I am sure there will be a fair few of us lining up to get one or two.
Thanks again Craig for the generous discount also.
I can assure you things are getting better. Good things are coming!

Just bought 'Lust'...but from Wetshaving Co (Yaqi au).
Only because I went shopping for a shaving bowl there and added the Lust to pad the package out.
Seems like I bought the last one they had.
Will you maybe diversify one day and supply shaving bowls too?
Not just all the usual evilbay/Yaqi gear but some local Taswegian potter making lovely shaving bowls (with nice wee 'ripples' to whip up a great foam)...that would be great too.

A few things going on at the moment.

1. Shave Balm in the works.

2. Tasmanian Native brushes.

3. Update of work area.

At the moment I am studying for cert 4 in Small Business at the end of it funding will be available, so keep your eyes open for new and exciting changes.

The July offer went quite well and there are a few exciting changes to come.

Happy Shaving.

Best of luck with the studies.
I'll patiently await feasibility of queries via pm a while ago like Nobile :)

A few things going on at the moment.

1. Shave Balm in the works.

2. Tasmanian Native brushes.

3. Update of work area.

At the moment I am studying for cert 4 in Small Business at the end of it funding will be available, so keep your eyes open for new and exciting changes.

The July offer went quite well and there are a few exciting changes to come.

Happy Shaving.
Wow Craig, bombs away since we last caught up, well done. (y)(y)