Blue Devil Shave Co.

Great to see yet another local soap maker enter the market.

I look forward to adding some at a later date :)

I'll grab one next week. One day until Beard and Blade supposedly get in more Noble Otter soaps but I've heard that before. Been waiting a year for Plunder.
I do like plunder, excellent scent on it.

If you ask Craig nicely, he may tweak the scent or menthol content for you when he pours a batch next ;)

If you ask Craig nicely, he may tweak the scent or menthol content for you when he pours a batch next ;)
@Chad just make sure you don’t end up like Dr Freezes using too much menthol, you’re getting close to winter season for another two more months.

giphy.gif

@Chad just make sure you don’t end up like Dr Freezes using too much menthol, you’re getting close to winter season for another two more months.

giphy.gif

Last week on rotation was Eskimo Tuxedo. Glacial Stirling and added frost drops for good measure. That was.....fresh.

Last week on rotation was Eskimo Tuxedo. Glacial Stirling and added frost drops for good measure. That was.....fresh.
Wait until you try in winter same setup above, your face will give you a hell of a freeze.

After you had a cold shower in winter before the shave.

giphy.gif
Utter blasphemy, get out of here you heathen, you!
If I could, I'd afford you a weeks holiday for such a ludicrous comment!
Either that, or redeem yourself via shaving with Snowy mountains powdery fresh snow as a preshave, icy cold water to lather with and wash your face with post shave and liquified menth as post shave!

Likely quite enjoyable too!

As a proud Da Menth Head there's nothing like a mentholated shave on a summers day but even I have my limits as too much menthol becomes over powering but each too there own/YMMV.
Snake Bite is as far as I tend to go as its literally a menthol hit out of the tub but one day I'd like to try @borked suggestion for a proper snow shave. :cool:

As a proud Da Menth Head there's nothing like a mentholated shave on a summers day but even I have my limits as too much menthol becomes over powering but each too there own/YMMV.
Snake Bite is as far as I tend to go as its literally a menthol hit out of the tub but one day I'd like to try @borked suggestion for a proper snow shave. :cool:
There's nothing like a mentholated shave in winter too ❤️

Don’t have time to write a full review of this soap, however, I can say it’s moved very close to the top of my list of favs. As good or better than Wholly Kaw, A&E, B&M, NO etc.

Combine that with the fact it’s locally made and sold for only $20 a tub, can’t go wrong!! 😊

Just got back from my day of medical treatments. :(
At least the postman left me something nice.

Vetiver - off the puck scent strength is light. Scent notes are Vetiver, musk, lime. A fairly light scented soap with Lime being the top note smelt, with the base of vetiver and musk lightly in the background. Interesting to see if the vetiver unfolds once lathering takes place.

Sinnerman Orange - off the puck scent strength is medium. Scent notes are Orange, Vanilla, Cinnamon. A sour spicey orange scent over a base of vanilla.
Off the puck this is nice,. Although this is primarily a citrus scent, the sweet spiciness from the cinnamon and the warmth from the vanilla enable this scemt to used year round Can't wait to lather this one up.

I have sneaking suspicion the soaps performance will be something special.