Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
I am very proud to donate this from my personal brush vault

Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding. This auction will be open until at least 9pm EST on Sunday, July 22

International bidders: this item will be shipped free of charge Internationally

Australian bidders: this item will be shipped free of charge within Australia via Express Post

AUCTION DESCRIPTION
This was the first ever Paste & Cut LE brush released in 2017 and only 25 LE's and 1 prototype were made by @Tony Forsyth - you can read all about it here in this thread.

This is my own LE, which has never touched water. It was only taken out when I received it for this picture and stored in the original packaging since then.

e48oMn3.jpg

Handle Height: 65mm
Handle Diameter (largest): 39mm
Handle Diameter (smallest): 30mm
Knot (Bob Quinn Elite Manchurian): 26 mm bulb/hybrid (at plug)

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to bid on this myself - I might prefer to keep it ;)

$100 to get things going.

As a side note, IF this has a Simpsons sticker on it, it would retail for about $350 (comparison to a Polo 10 in Super, as no Manchurian polo's currently available on their website afaik).

Last edited:
Bid what you like on this, but don't nickel and dime it. At least a $5 increments at this price.

Also - this is a monster of a brush..... the knot is very impressive. If you are looking for a ridiculously good brush by a local artisan, then bid hard.

These brushes (Platypus 2017 LE) are awesome - right up there with the very best.
Come on P&C charity bidders you know you wanted this brush soooo BAD :sneaky:, it’s time to bid hard and mean and give everything you’ve got for the Australian Cancer Council :happy: and make @alfredus very proud of your great support (y)

$360.... If you’re not a complete wussy and you really wanted this brush so BADLY, you’re going to need too hit me soo hard and give everything you’ve got :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep it about the auction and bidding...

Don't have a picture with the case at the moment and really flat out until Sunday...@Tony Forsyth has maybe still one on his hard drive he could share?

Status
Not open for further replies.