alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
We are very proud to present this auction lot - generously donated by @Rhinehoth
Please read the auction guidelines here before bidding - please note that all auction guidelines are the same EXCEPT the end date - see bellow
International bidders: although basic international airmail shipping with basic tracking is included for this lot - due to the current COVID-19 situation affecting worldwide shipping please contact @alfredus before bidding to discuss other (recommended) options.

Australian bidders: this lot will be shipped free of charge VIA EXPRESS MAIL within Australia - however it is strongly recommended that the auction winner considers purchasing additional services such as insurance. If unsure please contact alfredus before bidding.

END DATE FOR BIDDING: Sunday Nov.7th.2021 9:30 AEDT

THE DONATED AMOUNT OF THE WINNING BID UP TO 50$ WILL BE MATCHED BY @alfredus

One Blade Core with Stand and 4 Feather Blades

During this years charity auction I won a Feather AS-D2 generously donated by @Rhinehoth - again many thanks!
When I received the package to my big surprise there was also a a One Blade Core complete with stand and some Feather Blades in the box.
I have used this razor once and decided to try and raise some more funds for the Cancer Council with it.

Not only do you have the chance to try out this remarkable piece of technology, but also potentially double your winning bid will be donated to the cancer council!

2SlGonK.jpg

***Please note: this razor takes proprietary Feather SINGLE EDGE razor blades - however GEM single edgle blades could also be potentially used with some modifications***

As promised here my donation receipt
H0sezvJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.