Bootlegger's Aftershaves

TomG

Gentleman Shaver from WA ...
2020 Charity Auction Winner
To date, I've only been able to try the one blend (El Dorado), which was a big hit (at least for me).
After an exhaustive search, and the assistance of two colleagues returning to Australia from Europe and the US, I have acquired the ingredients for all blend recipes.
I fully intend to have some serious fun in the coming days :cool:.

ZP9Go5D.jpg

Last edited:
@TomG oh so looking forward to this one. There are a few scents out there that I wanted but don't exist anymore or too expensive.

To date, I've only been able to try the one blend (El Dorado), which was a big hit (at least for me).
After an exhaustive search, and the assistance of two colleagues returning to Australia from Europe and the US, I have acquired the ingredients for all blend recipes.
I fully intend to have some serious fun in the coming days :cool:.

ZP9Go5D.jpg

I am totally impressed by your perseverance and commitment in obtaining all the ingredients to make the entire line of my Bootlegger’s Series of aftershaves @TomG.

Many hours, months and years of research and experimentation, went into completing a series of aftershaves, that were easy to obtain and inexpensive to acquire, in the U.S. at least, and at the time years ago when I created them.

At the time, the series was created to make cheap mixes that would compete with the more expensive artisan aftershaves. Where, when mixed, you could have a large amount of great aftershaves, that while cheap, didn’t smell or feel cheap.

I truly believe you will not be disappointed by any of them.

Have you done a review on my El Dorado? I would enjoy reading it! :)

Last edited: