Bought some new blades to try (from RBC)

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
A bit hard to find some blades here in NZ.
I've wanted to try Kai and Perma-Sharp, but no luck finding them.
Yesterday I discovered Razor Blade Club
https://www.razorbladesclub.com/
Hooray...found my Kai, and Perma-Sharp so I just ordered 5 blades of each to trial.
Bunged in 5 Astra SP (Green) as well just to see what they are like.
Best part is they only charge $2.99 (NZ) for tracked delivery, and free delivery when/if I buy 100 blades.
Have any of you used them? Bit late to ask now but are they legit and selling genuine blades?
They have Wizamet. Any good? Is that similar to a Polsilver (Brown) which I can get here. Currently using one...what a great blade. Sadly they no have! Only the Polsilver SI (which I have tried and don't particularly enjoy using).
Any thoughts on other similar razor blade vendors that you use?

For those who do needs blades they want to try I would ask here first as I know a good few of you have shit loads of stock on a number of different blades and me for one if I have and someone wants to just try I'll give up a pack @ no charge ;) Ask first buy later

For those who do needs blades they want to try I would ask here first as I know a good few of you have shit loads of stock on a number of different blades and me for one if I have and someone wants to just try I'll give up a pack @ no charge ;) Ask first buy later

Probably won't work too well for those of us in NZ?
But yeah, you are right. Lots of good folks here.

Thanks @58RW I know we Kiwi's love to rubbish you Aussies, and we expect the same back (Go the All Blacks!), but in times of need we have each others back. I'm a Vietnam vet ('68-'69) and spent a lot of time out in the bush with the Aussie Companies. Lived with them back at Nui Dat too. Yeah, we are all mates really.
@SpeedyPC thanks for the links...but...The Razor Blades Club is much cheaper.
For 10 Kai blades from Connaught it's $NZ19.99 (ex VAT) plus postage.
From RBC it's $NZ10.43 including postage.
Perma-Sharp for 10 blades from Connaught is $NZ5.61 plus postage.
RBC is $NZ7.01 total ($NZ4.02 for blades + $NZ2.99 for postage). So a bit cheaper, and makes shopping at RBC worthwhile for me.

You guys are great.
Thanks @58RW However...tried Voskhod and they didn't work for me. Have 100 Nacet already (love them and buying more), Have tried vintage Wilkies and they were great, modern Wilkies not so much. The vintage Gillette Super Stainless (Spoiler)...well that is a generous offer, but don't worry. I'm trying to settle on blades that are readily available. Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness.
I have about 500-600 blades at the moment...Nacets, Rubies, Gillette Stainless greens, Feathers, a few vintage Wilkies left, vintage 7-0-Clock, Polsilver Stainless (the old ones in the brown/gold pack), GSB's. So I'm OK for blades as such...just 'experimenting'.
Been to Saba and bought some goodies there. Better pricing than Fine Shave too.
@Sully if you find you don't like the Perma-Sharp and my trial run is OK (with the 10 blades I have coming from RBC), then yes...we should talk!
Aaaaannnnddd...wait for it....my new RR Game Changer arrived today (with barber pole handle).
Looking forward to my first shave with it tomorrow.
Then I can experiment with all the blades again in that.