Broman razor; a quick review

Rhinehoth

... and these are a few of my favourite soaps.
I had my first shave with this razor today. Soap used was Messina Tremonia pots of milk, the blade (half blade) was a Permasharp and a Simpson badger brush. Shave itself was very enjoyable, mild, irritation free and quite comfortable. If you are the type of shaver that is chasing BBS shaves, then this razor is not for you (DFS shaves are quite achievable). This razor is not going to challenge you but it will give you easy and comfy shaves. For those that are looking for challenges may I suggest a straight razor. 😁

I almost forgot, the plastic tab that covers the razor blade will most likely wear out so this razor will not last decades. Tomorrow I’ll put in a Feather blade so I expect a closer shave.

A great review, many thanks! (y)

No problem. Some razor come with a lot of hype and end up being disappointing (Timeless, Karve, Leaf, Rex). This one not much hype and I like it, perfect for those days when I am in rush.
I almost pulled the trigger a few months back but was put off by the plastic pieces plus I saw somebody claiming that the product might no longer be made? On the plus side the Permasharp blades are great and I might end up trying one as a travel razor as more convinient than the Leaf...
Thanks again for the helpful thoughts! (y)

I almost pulled the trigger a few months back but was put off by the plastic pieces plus I saw somebody claiming that the product might no longer be made? On the plus side the Permasharp blades are great and I might end up trying one as a travel razor as more convinient than the Leaf...
Thanks again for the helpful thoughts! (y)
I shaved yesterday with a feather blade and got a closer shave. Also, shaving under the nose is a bit finicky but not impossible. As for the Leaf, I found the shaves to be uncomfortable and not that efficient or smooth. My better half is using it to shave her legs and seems to like it, so it’s a win, win.