Buying DE blades from ebay

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Any good (or bad) sellers on ebay for Gillette Rubies and Gillette Nacets?
These are 2 blades I like, plus Gillette yellow and Gillette black...(seems to be a pattern developing here).
I'd like 100 or so of each.
Thanks.

Well, I got on the lash one night and bought 400 polsilvers from a Bulgarian. It took months to get rid of the bloody things. Lesson learned.

Well, I got on the lash one night and bought 400 polsilvers from a Bulgarian. It took months to get rid of the bloody things. Lesson learned.
I’m abit jelly! That’s a lotta polsilvers

Any good (or bad) sellers on ebay for Gillette Rubies and Gillette Nacets?
These are 2 blades I like, plus Gillette yellow and Gillette black...(seems to be a pattern developing here).
I'd like 100 or so of each.
Thanks.
Russians are great blades, mostly I buy them on eBay out of Arabic countries. Haven’t had a problem yet

Not me, I have 0.. I’m not sure why

I’m abit jelly! That’s a lotta polsilvers
Umm, not it's not (says the guy with about 1k modern SI's left, about 1k modern browns and about 4.4k vintage browns).
Also please feel free to ignore the alcohol fume biased opinion of a certain someone that doesn't rate them.
His nose has been in too many sample fragrances as of late and I fear that it's resulted in permanent perception bias.
Of course we could test this by asking for more menthol in APR products ;)

Umm, not it's not (says the guy with about 1k modern SI's left, about 1k modern browns and about 4.4k vintage browns).
Also please feel free to ignore the alcohol fume biased opinion of a certain someone that doesn't rate them.
His nose has been in too many sample fragrances as of late and I fear that it's resulted in permanent perception bias.
Of course we could test this by asking for more menthol in APR products ;)
You have so many and I have so few... dosent seem fair