Can you use a Muhle R41 daily?

Camrux93

Does anyone use this razor daily? Is it only meant for shaves that require a courser growth? I am looking for an aggressive razor I can use daily. Thoughts on this?

If you are a honey badger with skin that cannot be pierced by a machete or lions teeth

R41 and JAWS Fatip Grande were too aggressive for daily IMHO even Piccolo not efficient enough Karve OC-D has hit the sweet spot

Last edited:
lol @Holiday

due to my honey badger dna, i can and have used the R41 on a daily basis. To be clear i have the post 2011 model which is supposed to not be as aggressive, but i can tell you that it is still my most efficient razor with the most blade feel.

anyway, the ability to shave daily didnt occur right away. I needed a day or two between shaves when i started, but as i learnt and appreciated the pressure of touch and shave an my optimal shave angle with this razor, it was ok to use the R41 as a daily. Only reason i dont use it daily is because i have been spoiled for choice with razors i love.

Does anyone use this razor daily? Is it only meant for shaves that require a courser growth? I am looking for an aggressive razor I can use daily. Thoughts on this?
Yes... Some wet shavers can used the Muhle R41 as daily everyday driver.... only used a very mild blade like Voskhod or Sputnik and if you want to step up a bit more sharpness like a mild blade used Astra SP and up just a little bit more used Astra SS