Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I'm free and keen to make up for missing today's Meet Up - count me in (y)

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Keen to get to the Canberra meet again but probably won't make it this year again. :(

I'm a tentative - more likely than not I'll be there, but will see how my day looks tomorrow. Look forward to a bit of sunshine and some show and tell with you guys.

STOP PRESS

I'm going to be away in Orange tomorrow being a slave in the garden for my father in law - sorry guys :(

I've not booked a table but there should be room and you all know each otehr by now. I hope you will have fun

I know where I would rather be.

Sorry lads but I've been stuck at work and won't be able to attend today. Have a cold beverage for me and hope to see you next Meet Up :banghead:

I was wondering if you coming. Next time Razor.

Was this affair a hit or miss? Any new or vintage kit kicked around the table?

Always a hit!

What other group has been out on a boat cruise and had a sponsored event with free beers!

I would say a hit. Gas bagging for hours. Loaned my Karve razor for a test drive.

Great stuff - sorry I missed it

Congratulations to winner of the door prize, may it bring you many happy shaves!

@Razor Burn, I have your bowl and can drop it off, I'm going to be around from Monday
Sorry for the late reply @mark123abc0 - was redirected from work today but will be back Tuesday so thanks again :)