CBR CBR COVID-19 Virtual Meet Up - Sunday, 19 April

I've added links to the Zoom download page AND instructions on joining a meeting in the original post :)
Does Zoom give you the option to create a link to the meeting itself? Might be easier for some "attendees" to join from an invite rather than searching the meeting :)

Does Zoom give you the option to create a link to the meeting itself? Might be easier for some "attendees" to join from an invite rather than searching the meeting :)

Yes - see original post :)

Count me in.
Our church did a zoom meeting on Sunday which I assumed would be a waste of time but it worked surprisingly well given there were hundreds of people on. It was well managed though with microphone muting by host.

Unfortunately I won't be able to join in as I have family commitments - Orthodox Easter lunch :( Looking forward to reading how it goes (y)

OK folks, don't forget - this is TOMORROW!

Details in first post, how about you bring your 14 month ISO shave gear?

That is right, imagine that that the COVID-19 required isolation was not 14 days but 14 months - what would you take to shave with? Only one of each item allowed ...

Well there was only four of us - but we get a very good look at the Matilda from our special guest @alfredus and had a bit of banter.

Hope others are OK and just outside enjoying this lovely Canberra Autumn day!

Thanks again for organising @Mark1966 - it was great to finally put some faces to some of you here (y)(y)(y)

TRied to join and got baffled by zoom. By time I had it worked out (sort of) it was 3 o'clock. Disappointed as I have been promised free drinks and food if I attend a Canberra meeting,

Maybe next time when I can preorder the food and drinks :)

Disappointing I couldn't join in as family plans ended up a disaster :mad: Looking forward to catching up next time (y)

So I fell asleep..

So I fell asleep..
giphy.gif

Did you enjoy my evil sleeping potion into your favourite drink @Ferret619